FS: Street Scene Gen 1 Ducktail Spoiler!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Ghost

forum member
Reaction score
Selling my Street Scene Gen 1 Ducktail Spoiler (painted Alloy Grey). This is by far the best looking ducktail spoiler for the 05-09 mustangs imo, better looking than the CDC spoiler. I got tons of compliments on this spoiler. If you have an Alloy Grey stang, you're in luck since it's pre-painted. Take a look at my signature to see how it looks on Alloy Grey Mustang. It only has about 5k miles on it as well and it looks perfect, no flaws at all!

Was Asking $300+shipping, now asking $290+shipping, which is a pretty good deal since it's already pre-painted. You won't find a better deal on this spoiler with it pre-painted, I promise.

Attachments

• spoiler 1.jpg
    spoiler 1.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 464

justinsstang

forum member
Reaction score
Blackkkkkkk... Why can't it be UA Blackkkk!!!!!!!

$150 plus shipping since I have to repaint LEHGO (kidding)... (unless you take the offer)... (and then hell yea sold xD)

Bump for a good price if you're alloy grey ;(

Last edited:

Grey Ghost

forum member
Reaction score
Ha, I wish it could be whatever color anyone wanted. I wish I could go that low. The cheapest I've seen it new and unpainted is $272. Here: http://http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stre...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4acfa72897&vxp=mtr

I might be able to go down to $250-260 depending on what the shipping costs would be to your address. However, shipping for this thing is usually insanely high because of how long it is.

i05GT

StreetStangSociety-Pres
Reaction score
Blackkkkkkk... Why can't it be UA Blackkkk!!!!!!!

$150 plus shipping since I have to repaint LEHGO (kidding)... (unless you take the offer)... (and then hell yea sold xD)

Bump for a good price if you're alloy grey ;(

X2!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back