[FS] Trufiber/Trucarbon Carbon Fiber Side Skirts

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
[SOLD] Trufiber/Trucarbon Carbon Fiber Side Skirts

Item Condition: Used
Reg Price: $599
Sale Price: SOLD!

These are REAL vacuume infused carbon fiber side skirts/rocker panels.
Since these are used there are some signs of wear like small scratches or pits both of which can be filled with a clear resin or clear coat of paint and buffed out. Priced with condition in mind.

Going back to stock side skirts, need to sell.

Fits 05-09 V6, GT and GT500
Product Code: TC10024-XR2
http://www.trucarbon.net/Trucarbon_Mustang_Carbon_Fiber_Side_Skirt_p/tc10024-xr2.htm

Last edited:

08 Vapor

forum member
Reaction score
First in line (I hope). Please PM me a price with shipping quote to 11720 as soon as you get the chance. I work nights so bare with me on the response time. Thanks!

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
All PM's replied. I will get some pics of them off the car tomorrow after work. Tonight I'm going out. :)

These are priced to sell for their condition as I dont have time to be haggling for top dollar lol. Local buyers can save on shipping. ;)

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
i would also like a quote to 62922

pics of the front and backs of them please, like the portion that is in the wheel wells

thanks!

08 Vapor

forum member
Reaction score
I got your PM about the fenders and hood, but not a price quote. I'll wait to hear from you. Have fun tonight. Thanks!

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
I will take more pics tomorrow when I am home after work.

via USPS Parcel Post + Insurance + Tracking = ~$35 but so far all quotes are dependant upon it being less then 76" in length and less than 12 lbs

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
I got your PM about the fenders and hood, but not a price quote. I'll wait to hear from you. Have fun tonight. Thanks!
I dont want to quote any prices on the hood and fenders yet until Im sure Im selling them. When i know for sure they will be posted at that time with a price :)

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
Ok guys pictures of them showing the one main chip, some pits and a couple scratches on the drivers side.

Passenger side is in very good condition with only a couple pits on the front splash guard.

Some pictures have alot of reflection too so try to look past that. Most of the issues are in places that are not really easily visible when on the car unless you are gonna get on your hands and knees and inspect lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back