FS: Vortech S-trim aftercooled H.O. 2005-2006 kit

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
Selling a used Vortech S-trim V2 aftercooled supercharger kit for 2005-2006 Mustang GT, or 2007-2009 (2010 maybe too?) also if you change the coolant line / thermostat routing.

The kit came installed on a 2006 GT that I purchased recently. This kit on my car with 4.10 gears, Magnaflow exhaust, drag radials, otherwise bone stock, ran 11.97 at 116 at Cedar Falls. Comes with the 3.60" pulley that is standard in the aftercooled kit, still installed. Serpentine belt and 39lb injectors included also. Unmarried SCT X3 handheld included, but no fuel pump/BAP included. I would recommend getting a BAP or pump and a custom tune from your local trustworthy dyno tune location. You may also need a MAFia (not included) or aftermarket slot-style MAF, depending on your power level. My car dynoed around 415rwhp and 390rwtq on pump gas with a safe tune.

I'm 90% finished with the removal of the kit, so there's a couple things still on the car that aren't in the photos below, like the PCV valve line, heat exchanger behind the bumper, intercooler pump, couple little hoses, the oil feed line, etc. All will be included with purchase of course. The oil return fitting in the oil pan will be included if it wasn't welded in place (haven't checked yet). If not, its easy to find at any hardware store. I'll included everything that I can see that would have anything to do with the kit. You'll have to extend and relocate your power steering reservoir, easy. I might be able to include that too, haven't looked that closely at it. Basically what I'm trying to say is that you may have to hit a hardware / auto parts store for a little hose, couple clamps, maybe a fitting or two, etc...easy stuff...all the proprietary Vortech kit stuff will be there.

EDIT: Price Drop! $3150 shipped, or $3000 picked up (located just north of the Twin Cities, MN area). Paypal accepted, or cash in person of course.

The kit is around $6000 brand new.

I can get it all boxed up and shipped out in a couple days if necessary.

Send me a PM or call/text me at 651-208-4040 if you are interested.

Video of it idling: http://vid128.photobucket.com/albums/p187/rehn1kri/06 Mustang GT/VIDEO0062_zps8zqddkop.mp4

IMAG1923_zps1406b88f.jpg

IMAG1924_zps4d4e9c52.jpg

IMAG1917_zpsadda0675.jpg

DSCN3104_zps19c84a6a.jpg

DSCN3108_zpsaa7cfce1.jpg

DSCN3109_zps04a5b27c.jpg

DSCN3110_zps1f9a6e96.jpg

DSCN3113_zps40bf8c87.jpg

DSCN3114_zps50db77cd.jpg

Last edited:

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
Just finished removing the rest of the kit, injectors, etc. All ready to be boxed up and sent to a new owner!

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Parts needed are, plugs, Mafia, and fuel pump?
Would you happen to know how many miles are on the kit?
No problems or leaking seals? The V2 is not self lubricated right?
Thanks in advance.

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
Correct. HT0 plugs gapped around .032 are recommended, plus a MAFia (I could include that if the deal's right), and pump or BAP. Plus a tune of course, either by an online source or your local shop.

I don't know the mileage on the kit, as it came on the car. The car itself only has around 55k on it. I do know that it worked flawlessly and nothing leaked. Only selling the kit to go turbo and built motor, etc.

Yes, the v2 is not self lubricated.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back