Gimmee Ideas

JimmyD

forum member
Reaction score
I did a few mods to the car, but I'm at a standstill. The car's not a DD,so it lays around (especially it being winter), and my budget is next to nothing, so I haven't modded lately. Please give me cheap mod ideas to re new my interest in the car, before I just sell the damn thing!!!:angry1:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sell it, but if your serious a CAI and tune from somewhere like Bama Chips or Breenspeed would be a good start. Roper is right though, that is a lame post.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How about do it yourself mods? I'm going to paint my dash panels myself to match the exterior of the car.

mp 2010

forum member
Reaction score
since you are not daily driving the car how about you get yourself a BMR FRONT SWAY BAR / RADIATOR SUPPORT DELETE and shave off about 30 pounds for about $150.00

or you can even create your own rear seat delete kit.

Last edited:

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
if you can afford around $450, i'd jump for a better set of gears, at least 4.10's. if you're planning on staying n/a, i wouldn't be afraid of a set of 4.33's...depending on the size tire you run

JimmyD

forum member
Reaction score
if you can afford around $450, i'd jump for a better set of gears, at least 4.10's. if you're planning on staying n/a, i wouldn't be afraid of a set of 4.33's...depending on the size tire you run

Thanks guys...yep, I am thinking of 4.10's b/c my 3.73 install has to be done over again, so why not, right? (I'm running stock 17" Pirelli tires right now). Yeah, in the forseeable future, I am staying N/A. going FI is waaaay off in the future, if it happens at all...Willie, that idea of the BMR rad support/ sway bar delete sounds good too.

I just posted this thread ( I know, its kinda lame and mustangforums-ish LOL), b/c out of boredom last night, I was "throwing it out there " as far as some easy ideas. Just got married in Dec, bought a house, put alot of home improvement money into it, so, I 've had the car awhile, and not much extra for mods as of late, and the car's been laying around (and its getting boring to drive in its present state!) The ya startthinking " why do I have the car in the first place?" etc, etc...

Last edited:

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you might consider some appearance mods...i still have in mind the cervini's 2.5 cowl hood. but by the time it's delivered and painted, you're probably looking at at least $750, unless you can apply the paint yourself or have a friend that can do it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back