Going For 800 Rwhp

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Well heres the mod list and some of the parts going into this build for my car. Everything is bought and the motor should be done in 1-2 weeks . I will follow up with pics as I go. Enjoy it . Thanks, Billy
My Mods

ENGINE

05 up Ford alum. 4.6 block
Manley 18cc Dish pistons 9.0/1 .30 with ceramic coated tops and dry film coated skirts
Manley billet pro series rods coated with Poyldyn PD14
Kellogg stroker crank coated with Polydyn PD14
Federal/Mogul Race series bearings Dry film coated
ARP main studs
Livernois VCT lockouts
Comp custom grind cams Lift-490 in. 475 ex.. Dur. 222 in. 231 ex. @.50 with 114 LSA
Comp Beehive springs moly coated with titanium retainers
Ported heads with 35mm in and 38.5mm ex . ss valves with all ports, valves, and combustion chanbers ceramic coated
ARP 3v head studs
Steeda CMDP deletes
MMR Billet crank gear
MMR Billet rear main support
MMR windage tray
Ford oil pump
Ford head gaskets
New Ford timing chain, guides and, tentioners
Moroso 7qt. oil pan coated with Polydyn PD14 inside
Miziere elec. Water pump
Autolight HT0 plugs
MSD cops
Inovators West Balancer with custom Procharger crank pulley
Intake plentum, valve covers, and timing cover all coated with Polydyn matalic silver urathane coating

POWER ADDER

Procharger F1-A with 8 rib 3.9 Richard pulley. Blower inlet and all piping ceramic coated outside and PD 14 coated inside with Procharger pro surge valve and 4” intercooler

EXHAUST

Hooker ceramic coated long tubes
Ceramic coated O/R X pipe
Flowmaster Axle back

FUEL SYSTEM

Duel Ford GT with duel -6 to -8 fuel line to Areomotive fuel rails with 83lb Simon Delph injectors
Diablo Mafia
MSD BAP
GT 500/ V-10 TB

TRANSMISSION

5R55S
PA deep pan
PI multi disk 3500 stall
Lakewood alum. DS

REAREND

Ford 8.8
FRPP 3:73 gears
Detroit True Track
Moser 31 spline axles
Moser rear gurtle

SUSPENTION

Totico D-Spec adj. shocks
Eibach Sport Line spings
BMR adj. uca
BMR lca
BMR adj. panard bar
BMR panard brace
BMR k-member
BMR tubular a-arms
BMR front and rear sway bars
BMR boxed subframe connectors

BRAKES

Bear 14” rotors
Brembo 4 piston calipers (to come)
Hurst line lock

EXTERIOR

Steeda radiator cover
Steeda hood struts
Drake hood pins
Eleano grill
Xenon window louvers
Xenon quarter panel louvers
Roush rear wing
Street scene rear valance
CDC front chin
Sequential tail lights
Clear front signals
GT HID head lamps
Autometer gauges and wideband
MSD tach with shift light
All billet caps under the hood
Aluminum radiator

INTERIOR

Custom 5 pt. roll bar with removable side bar
All billet knobs

OTHER CERAMIC COATED PARTS

Fan shroud
Pulleys
Radiator res.
Coolant crossover
Alt. housing

Last edited:

DirtyDogOfTheDesert

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's quite a list. 800rwhp will be easy with that blower.

But it'll be a race gas tune to achieve it. I don't think you'll get there on any pump gas.

Very cool!!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Your shooting for 800 rwhp on a stock tranny?

He's going to need the tranny rebuilt by Tony with Larry's Transmissions and get the new part that he's testing for over 700hp.

KILLER06GT, give Tony a call @ (951) 734-0523.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
He's going to need the tranny rebuilt by Tony with Larry's Transmissions and get the new part that he's testing for over 700hp.

Ive already spoke with them . I only plan to breakin and tune with the stocker ( no hard stuff at all ) and let them get the R&D done on the new trans with the upgraded input shaft.

me-gone

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You have spent one whole bunch of money for sure. You will be right up there with Chevy Killer in the spent area however I do not believe anyone will keep up with him but Ron is closing in.

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Couple of observations/opinions/questions.

1)You might want to rethink the rear end choice. Moser 31 spline will probably handle it if you intend on sticking to street play. But since it appears you are going to make a track car out of it (why else would you put in the roll bar) then why not get a Currie 9" rear end for it and not sweat breaking it.

2)Ceramic coated fan shroud and radiator reservoir?

3)Why the MMR oil pump? OEM pumps actually out perform any of the aftermarket ones. Just get an OEM pump and a billet gear for it.

4)Why are you changing COPs?

5)What MAF sensor are you going to run? I see you have a MAFiA listed, but I kind of think you are going to have a little trouble hitting 800 to the wheels wiht the stock sensor.

6)What raidator are you going to use? All your list says is "Aluminum radiator"

7)If you're not changing hoods, why put on hood pins? (It's all personal taste, I personally don't like them)

8) Who's building the motor? Who's doing the tuning?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Couple of observations/opinions/questions.

1)You might want to rethink the rear end choice. Moser 31 spline will probably handle it if you intend on sticking to street play. But since it appears you are going to make a track car out of it (why else would you put in the roll bar) then why not get a Currie 9" rear end for it and not sweat breaking it.

2)Ceramic coated fan shroud and radiator reservoir?

3)Why the MMR oil pump? OEM pumps actually out perform any of the aftermarket ones. Just get an OEM pump and a billet gear for it.

4)Why are you changing COPs?

5)What MAF sensor are you going to run? I see you have a MAFiA listed, but I kind of think you are going to have a little trouble hitting 800 to the wheels wiht the stock sensor.

6)What raidator are you going to use? All your list says is "Aluminum radiator"

7)If you're not changing hoods, why put on hood pins? (It's all personal taste, I personally don't like them)

8) Who's building the motor? Who's doing the tuning?
1. The 8.8 will be fine for my use, mostly street and 6 or 8 times at the track per year.
2.Fan shroud is for looks only. The resivoir is for looks as well but also Im doing everything I can to lower under the hood temps , Yes I know some of the stuff I have done puts more stress on the cooling system but have many people had a problem with cooling these cars ,not that I have seen so I am going to count on the rad. for that.
3. Thats who I bought the other sb parts from so thats were I bought the oil pump at .
4. This was recomendation from JPC along with a MSD BAP as I had questioned about the spark at high hp.
5. I will work that out with Justin at JPC.
6.It is a Mishimoto
7.Im sorry I forgot to say I have the Steeda street cowl hood.
8.Ortigo performance engines here in Tyler Tx. And the tuning will be done by JPC.

Clay

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the hard work and the build. Wish you the best with it. Keep us updated.

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
wish that I worked with you!! nice build, keep us posted and I want some video when its finished!!

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Also you said your going to run 83lb injectors? The guys on here where talking the other day about that and doesnt sound like any tuners are haveing very good luck with these injectors on street driven cars. Just something to check into.

Shawn

KILLER06GT

forum member
Reaction score

Did you mean me or 05stroker? Although my brothers car could use a better transmission.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
wish that I worked with you!! nice build, keep us posted and I want some video when its finished!!
Self employed , the 80 hrs is all stait time bro no ot here . Dont take this wrong Ive been working on this car for 2 years . This is my 1 exit from the stressful world we live in . All of these mods have not been done in the last couple of weeks, this has been a QUEST for the lack of better words for a long time . LOL

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
This is my 1 exit from the stressful world we live in.
800 rwhp on the street may be more stressful than relaxing. haha.

I'd love it for a track car, but I personally wouldn't want it on my daily driver.

Last edited:

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
800 rwhp on the street may be more stressful than relaxing. haha.

I'd love it a track car, but I personally wouldn't want it on my daily driver.
Im thinking 650 or so for the street as I have to stay with 93 oct for the street but 110 oct and 800 for the track tune will work just fine . I hope!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back