http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
good luck!

^^ Ditto. Best of luck!

Thanks guys! Now comes down to finding time to finish it up

You'll get it licked Jim.

Why can't you tune when it is cold out?

Call me dufus!

You ever do wot pulls with a 1000 hp car on cold pavement? Lol. We are going to get the base tune dialed in Datalogging on the street then turn it up and fine tune it on the dyno. This is a completely new combination for me and Lito

Last edited:

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
You ever do wot pulls with a 1000 hp car on cold pavement? Lol.

Only 800, but it's FUN!!!!!!:thumb:

Last time I went out to "cruise night" at Woodward it was 33deg on the way home. I was doing slightly sideways rolling burnouts from 60-120mph on the freeway (2am/5 lanes). It was sooooo much fun!!!!:beerdrink:

I was thinking the cold made the tune part hard or something. It didn't really make sense to me, but I don't know a whole lot about tuning.

crownaviation

Reaction score
So...........???

Meh.. had to take time away from it. Could have finished it up over Christmas but needed to spend time with the family. Plus, have been building guns lately. Motivation for the car is pretty low right now. I need to get off my butt and order the service manuals to track it down. If it becomes too much of a pita I will just buy a new harness and start over on the tuck. Mind fuck is what this has turned into.

Seeing Billys car running again has given me a little motivation tho..

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Meh.. had to take time away from it. Could have finished it up over Christmas but needed to spend time with the family. Plus, have been building guns lately. Motivation for the car is pretty low right now. I need to get off my butt and order the service manuals to track it down. If it becomes too much of a pita I will just buy a new harness and start over on the tuck. Mind fuck is what this has turned into.

It better! There are fuckers down Houston calling Kansans no wiring pussys, you need to put the Guns down and start your fucking engine! It is a civil war down here right now man, and I am the holder of the Northern State of Texas right now! I need back up!

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score

I can help build some guns! Still got my tools laying around somewhere... probably in storage at my parents house.

At this rate though, I'm gonna have my car running before you do. Wait, that's not right. I'm waiting on your blower hahaha.

crownaviation

Reaction score
Lol.. I actually almost took the car cover off today. Maybe tomorrow. Still did not order the stupid manuals yet. That is the only damn way I will get it figured out without buying a new harness

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Lol.. I actually almost took the car cover off today. Maybe tomorrow. Still did not order the stupid manuals yet. That is the only damn way I will get it figured out without buying a new harness

Lol I told you I would ship you mine. They're just chillin right now.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Come on man, its going to be March before you know it!

crownaviation

Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back