Got tagged

blacllkllsi

forum member
Reaction score
No, never pissed anyone off around me, pretty much just keep to myself around there. They did paint "leave town" on that ol boys challenger, and they also painted " I fucked your wife" on my deck lid. The funny thing is, I am not even married. Just some sorry ass pricks

Maybe they fucked your future wife?:whistling:

BigRed06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Holy Crap! You need to get yourself a nice BB/Pellet gun with a scope. Assholes like that will usually come back to do it again. Set up some motion sensing lights if you can. But I'd take up a sniper position and shoot those fuckers in the nuts.

Man, that pisses me off and it isn't even my car!!!

I would sit on my roof with a Barrett M82...

flyfaster1

Reaction score
i bet they come back to see if the cars are still tagged. Rocking chair, some PBR in a cooler and a 12ga shotgun. Sit on your porch and wait for em.

Hell yea, what he said!.. Ive returned fire once before and ill do it again!!:evillaugh:

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
I would literally camp out every night with a gun and wait for them, and when they struck again, i wouldn't scare them with the presence of a gun i would literally gun them both down. That is what you get for being a low life piece of shit/fucking with a persons property.. Makes me sick.. glad you guys got the cars back to normal..

So damn glad my cbr and stang stay in the garage.. When i move out on my own from my parents house, i will have a garage or i won't be living there.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Hmmm....all "gas guzzlers"...

I'm thinking that hipster environmentalist nutjobs did this. You should've seen the retarded shit they pulled around here during the G20 conference a year or two ago.

Any economy cars vandalized? I'm guessing not.

or just the nicer cars on the block. no nice economy cars in my opinion

Torch Red GT

forum member
Reaction score
man that really sucks, i can almost feel your pain my car got egged last month. I ended up washing it at 1am and again in the morning and luckily there wasn't really any damage.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Dude, I really hate to see that... That is some bull shit that some fucker would do that. I dealt with vandalism earlier this year where some punk keyed my front bumper and driver door and peeled off my 3M (which takes some major effort)... Insurance covered the major costs of the repairs, but I had to ride around for 2 months with the damage.

Hope justice will be served to those douches, whether it is a gunshot in the leg, arm, or head.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I thought the 3 eggs that hit my car a few years ago was bad. All I can say is I would be in prison if I caught someone doing that to my car or truck.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Wow man I would fuck in kill someone....wait a minute, I have a mustang stolen....FUCK that's just as bad. Sorry to hear about that and glad it's getting fixed.

Agent007

forum member
Reaction score
I would have been going door to door looking for the fucks with black paint on their hands........ then I would have cut the mother fuckers off and shoved them up their own asses. Rant over.

rocketpants

forum member
Reaction score
Jeez, just looking at the picture makes me soooo angry because I've had my car egged and keyed before. I work as an insurance claims adjuster so I've seen some pretty fucked up cases of vandalism and hit-and-runs...unfortunately, I've only seen 2 cases of the a-holes getting caught.

I would love to hear a story of vandalism where the perps get caught by the owner and get their asses handed to them IN PERSON..

jsquared_25

forum member
Reaction score
or just the nicer cars on the block. no nice economy cars in my opinion
I can agree with that statement. The funny thing is, my cousins new Z71 was parked next to the Shelby and no damage was done to the truck whatsoever. I am thinking they could have ran out of paint on our cars or they just had a thing for the mustangs. I can honestly say that when I saw that shit I have never been more pissed off in my life. It was probably a good thing that I didn't catch them in the act, cause I am pretty sure I would have either shot thier asses or beat them within a inch of thier lives and ended up in jail, sued or both.

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
I was ganna say, dude your in texas, you get to shoot people on your property and not have anything come back at ya. Id wait and hunt those asses down. Get some flechette rounds in a shot gun, that'll be hard to dig out and painful as hell

Last edited:

jsquared_25

forum member
Reaction score
I was ganna say, dude your in texas, you get to shoot people on your property and not have anything come back at ya. Id wait and hunt those asses down. Get some flechette rounds in a shot gun, that'll be hard to dig out and painful as hell
Holy shit, flechette rounds are freaking extreme. I read you post and since I am not familiar with a flechette round I had google enlighten me. Those suckers look like they can do some extensive damage.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back