tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got what he deserved. Dummy.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
See that shit all the time. TX2K just ended, them boys were hitting 160-200 every pull. Y'all talk shit, but why own a car if you don't drive the piss out of it??

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There's a place for that kind of driving. Regular roads isn't it. Outside of that, the dumb fuck convicted felon posted pics of his guns. He's stupid to the 3rd power...at the least. Stupid to get commit a felony. Stupid to post his dumb fuck driving behavior. Stupid to post about/have the guns he's not allowed to have because of dumb fuckery #1.

The sum of all this = dumb fuck. Got what he deserved.

JJ427R

Reaction score
Doing that shit on public roads is just plain idiotic, and then to post it on you tube, how dumb are people.
Won't say I haven't done any high speed runs myself over the years, but it is always on a quiet country road with no other cars around, and never at night.
When I have to bed in brakes I'll do 80-100 mph out on a straight farm road near me. I've learned to save my high speed for running on a track, and that's a hell of a lot more fun than doing it on the street anyway.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
There's a place for that kind of driving. Regular roads isn't it. Outside of that, the dumb fuck convicted felon posted pics of his guns. He's stupid to the 3rd power...at the least. Stupid to get commit a felony. Stupid to post his dumb fuck driving behavior. Stupid to post about/have the guns he's not allowed to have because of dumb fuckery #1.

The sum of all this = dumb fuck. Got what he deserved.

Lmfao. You are a trip .

linderpat

Reaction score
Lmfao. You are a trip .
What, you think that cretin is worth defending? I see Darwin calling that moron, and hopefully he doesn't take anyone else out with him. Tjm73 nailed it with that smug asshat.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
What, you think that cretin is worth defending? I see Darwin calling that moron, and hopefully he doesn't take anyone else out with him. Tjm73 nailed it with that smug asshat.

You two seem to be the smug ones. He was out at night on a highway. Was he in the right, no, but are any of you in a place to talk shit?? Likely not. We all have cars with a bunch of power and a handful of gears, not one of you can say you have never pushed it, on a highway at night. I'm no saint, I drive the fucking shit out of my car, thus I won't talk shit about someone enjoying their own vehicle. Just my .02 . Do I condone his actions? no, nor do I pass judgment. We have lost friends on this site that we're out enjoying there rides, no one talked shit when it happened to them, no one said "They got what they deserved". This forum has went from car enthusiast, to you fucking lot.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Calling out dumb fuckery is not being smug. It's calling it what it actually is. And yes I did dumb things, but I grew the fuck up.

If I want to judge someone I sure as fuck will whether you like it or not.

Comparing that ficktards actions to some one dying being foolish and saying you didn't say they deserved it is total bullshit. Dumb fuckery aside nobody deserve to die even if they are being a dumbass.

1950StangJump$

forum member
Reaction score
You two seem to be the smug ones. He was out at night on a highway. Was he in the right, no, but are any of you in a place to talk shit?? Likely not. We all have cars with a bunch of power and a handful of gears, not one of you can say you have never pushed it, on a highway at night. I'm no saint, I drive the fucking shit out of my car, thus I won't talk shit about someone enjoying their own vehicle. Just my .02 . Do I condone his actions? no, nor do I pass judgment. We have lost friends on this site that we're out enjoying there rides, no one talked shit when it happened to them, no one said "They got what they deserved". This forum has went from car enthusiast, to you fucking lot.

I'm a Christian and all about not judging others; attempt to be empathetic; forgiving.

But you love the sinner and not the sin . . . you are defending behavior that could have gotten people killed.

I drove 70 in a 55 all the time. But, at the speeds he was going, the slightest twitch could have taken out a family of five. The arrogance of it is infuriating.

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
This was a cavalcade of shit. This dude was getting over 180 and spending a lot of time over 140. Way to much could have possibly gone wrong. I have done some crazy driving myself so I shouldn't throw the first stone, but I'm still gonna say it, take it to a track.

Then not only did he record it, but he put it on a live feed that the cops could find right away. Then knowing full well he was a felon and shouldn't be owning guns you could see guns in his house on the internet.

These police did their job. This guy had it coming. If not today, tomorrow or the next.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
How do you defend the indefensible?

I haven't seen the video. If he was out on a country road with no traffic then I really don't have an issue with it. But, if you get caught, then you took that risk and lost the gamble. Could've been worse since any little problem at those speeds is easily going to result in the car leaving the road and your death. They are safe relatively well put together cars but 140+ and rolling it is no bueno.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back