H-pipe options?

Zexford

forum member
Reaction score
Before you ask, yes i searched, my stock h-pipe has been cut up more times than a steak trying to fix a set of blown out cats. I now notice that i have at least one exhauat leak and the makings of another one. Rather than try to fix the stock midpipe i decided ill just upgrade. I want to stay with a catted h-pipe, however after searching around ive only found one company that makes an h-pipe (mrt) and its pricey. I hear that pypes makes a catted h but i cant find who sells it and its not listed on their site. Can someone give me some input.

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
the most cost effective approach would be to get another stock catted H pipe. See if someone has one listed in the classifieds or if any vendors have any take off's.
And if you choose to do so, cut out the stock cats and weld in some less restrictive/higher flowing cats as your "upgrade"

classix_stang289

forum member
Reaction score
Brenspeed only has a non catted hpipe

Let me look tomorrow in my garage if I have my stock catted H pipe. I will look if your interested, no promises though. Not sure if I still have it or the condition of it but i can check if your interested.

Back