Hampton Roads, VA - The Hangout!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He stacked all of his "parts to be installed" on top of them and the computer could not handle 4,588,786,923 lbs.

rayS197

Reaction score
LOL! It shuts off constantly. I thought it was the the video card and swapped that out and no luck. It could be the power supply but the PC is about 11 years old and not worth putting any money into. Plus it's a plea to the wife to purchase another Mac. I'm on the laptop for now.

Last edited:

jarad302

Reaction score
whats up guys im fairly new to this forum but i just got my first s197 but this is my 7th mustang. any of you guys go to the meets or car shows or anything?

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
whats up guys im fairly new to this forum but i just got my first s197 but this is my 7th mustang. any of you guys go to the meets or car shows or anything?

WELCOME!!! :thumb2:

We all get together and do things together pretty frequently. There are great guys here with some badass cars!!! A huge knowledge base with Jeremy (Jeremy@S&Hperformance), Greg (Greg Hazlett), and Ray (rayS197) right here as locals. When the weather gets nice hopefully we see that ride!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Huh...thanks Nick....that was nicer than what I was expecting out of you...I was waiting for the "stay far far away from Hazlett as he loves spending your money for you"!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Are you typing from the gym again...

planet-fitness-I-lift-things-up-adplanetfatnessspoofadscommercialmeatheadmuscleheaddumbmusclehealthclubgym.jpg

AND.....I'm back!!!

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
Greg, when is your car going to spin that dyno again???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
He sold the car for another Focus didn't you know? He called me today and told me. He said he wanted a garage full of them. Highlander and Tundra are gone too!!

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Madness!!! Just don't start hanging around Jeremy or you will be getting a turbo kit before you know what happened. :beer:

Earl

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back