Hampton Roads, VA - The Hangout!

808svt

forum member
Reaction score
Even if I'm not up there anymore I'll chime in. I'm selling the current engine/trans in the fox but can't decide on which way I want to go. It's either going to be a big stroker motor with a turbo or a coyote aluminator with a whipple 2.9. If I do that the wife said I had to put a whipple on her 13.

LAllison20

forum member
Reaction score
Oct 18...tick.....tick.....tick.....

I know, I know. Still need a rear main seal and cover plate, windage tray, thrust bearing, possibly a timing cover, and timing kit. I think there is a plug kit I need to buy. I also need the gaskets, lower hose and a fabbed metal upper hose to finish my 07 coolant conversion. I'm sure there is a ton of other shit I'm forgetting

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Been travelling, two thousand miles on a beater rental POS Grand Caravan. The only thing good about this POS are the two side doors and lift gate can be activated from the remote, so walking up to it, pop all three doors and it airs out the heat pretty quickly.

Spent a week in a Birmingham hospital with my Dad, had some heart problems, but he is back home and doing much better. I'm back home, but heading down to Tampa tomorrow, Joanne's uncle passed so going to the funeral.

rayS197

Reaction score
Even if I'm not up there anymore I'll chime in. I'm selling the current engine/trans in the fox but can't decide on which way I want to go. It's either going to be a big stroker motor with a turbo or a coyote aluminator with a whipple 2.9. If I do that the wife said I had to put a whipple on her 13.

Nice! Can you up the boost on the Fox?

I know, I know. Still need a rear main seal and cover plate, windage tray, thrust bearing, possibly a timing cover, and timing kit. I think there is a plug kit I need to buy. I also need the gaskets, lower hose and a fabbed metal upper hose to finish my 07 coolant conversion. I'm sure there is a ton of other shit I'm forgetting

Cant use anything off your current motor?

Been travelling, two thousand miles on a beater rental POS Grand Caravan. The only thing good about this POS are the two side doors and lift gate can be activated from the remote, so walking up to it, pop all three doors and it airs out the heat pretty quickly.

Spent a week in a Birmingham hospital with my Dad, had some heart problems, but he is back home and doing much better. I'm back home, but heading down to Tampa tomorrow, Joanne's uncle passed so going to the funeral.
Brady, traveling for work or fun? Sorry to hear about her Uncle. Be safe on your trip down south.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Let me know when you are ready and I will see what I can do on prices!:beer:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Be safe on the drive Brady, lots of miles logged and it's tourist season.:rant:

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brady, traveling for work or fun? Sorry to hear about her Uncle. Be safe on your trip down south.

Was supposed to be travelling for fun, but had a few family issues to take care of instead. My Mom is also going through a divorce, so the time I wasn't in the hospital with my Dad, I was moving furniture.

So what is going on the parts closet?

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL..only if you are allowed to "stand your ground"!

Missed you at Mustang Week but good grief was it hot!

rayS197

Reaction score
To complete the puzzle all is left is the motor. Purchased head changing kit, sfi 8 bolt flex plate and some other small stuff for now.

Sent from a Galaxy S3

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Agree; the I will work with you on the 60's and I have them in stock....when are you looking to get them?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back