Harcore Mustangs latest creation (3-D Carbon Silver to Green)

H

hardcoremustangs

here are pics of our latest creation titles the "HULK" by the owner. The car came completely stock to us as a 2006 Black GT coupe. Here is the list of all of the things we have done.

3-D Carbon kit (19 piece kit)
3-D Carbon Boy Racer Wing
3-D Carbon U-Trim
3-D Carbon Side Scoops
3-D Carbon Upper Side Scoops
Whipple Supercharger (10 psi kit)
FRPP Chrome Valve Covers
Vertical Door Kit
APC L.E.D Tail lights
Shorty Antenna
CDC Hood Struts
Saleen 14" Front Brake kit
Saleen 12" Rear slotted rotors
Saleen Suspension
Saleen Control Arms
Saleen Panhard Bar
Custom Cameleon Paint (Silver to Green)
Custom Interior Parts painted to match exterior
Color match engine bay.

06gtsean017.jpg

06gtsean121.jpg

06gtsean107.jpg

06gtsean094.jpg

06gtsean092.jpg

06gtsean081.jpg

06gtsean073.jpg

06gtsean071-1.jpg

06gtsean069.jpg

06gtsean064.jpg

06gtsean048.jpg

06gtsean026.jpg

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think I'd like it w/o the boy RICER wing....just a plain trunk lid and that biatch would be suhweet lookin'....

BTW, why don't we have a "RICEY" smiley?

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Bad ass Ernie! Wish all of you guys were closer to my local....everyone is in fricken cali or texas...:samuri:

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The paint seems very smooth. Awsome ! :thud:

But i think you get your 3D Carbon body kit from another planet than mine or you just made a typo, 19 instead of 10 pieces
:oops:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good, someone had a ton of money to spend all at once.

travelers

Reaction score
Looks wild. like the flip paint but not my bag for the lambo or the ironing board on the back. I like how you brought the paint into the interior. Great job.

svt boost

Dr. Boost
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
awesome job ernie! I have seen that car in multiple stages, it looks great as a final product...

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Car looks good Ernie. A lot of work went into this car, just like all the other cars that Hardcoremustangs does.

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I have to partly disagree: yes the car looks BADASS from the front and sides, the wheel arches, etc, the PAINT JOB IS FANTASTIC, the LAMBO DOORS are a very INDIVIDUAL touch, and great job getting the PAINT ON THE INSIDE too, but, (and I mean no disrespect Ernie), I happen to think there's such a thing as TOO MUCH of a good thing, and that rear wing simply shouts OVERDONE to me.....it's says *rice* to me. I 'm of the opinion, (and we all have them) that this car would be very tasteful without that wing, which just detracts from the otherwise flawless execution of the 3DCarbon kit.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
This car belongs to one of the members of Stangpede mustang club and the owner of the car is the one that picks the body kits, not Ernie. Ernie just gets the items the customer wants, paints then and installs them.

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This car belongs to one of the members of Stangpede mustang club and the owner of the car is the one that picks the body kits, not Ernie. Ernie just gets the items the customer wants, paints then and installs them.
Well in that case, FLAWLESS JOB Ernie! And as far as the owner of the car, everyone to his own [tastes]...I was just exercising my First Amendment right of free speech...

H

hardcoremustangs

Well in that case, FLAWLESS JOB Ernie! And as far as the owner of the car, everyone to his own [tastes]...I was just exercising my First Amendment right of free speech...

Your comment is appreciated. I am just trying to do my job satisfying the customer.:worship: Let me build your car the way you want it, can I?

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your comment is appreciated. I am just trying to do my job satisfying the customer.:worship: Let me build your car the way you want it, can I?
You know what? Yes! But it will have to wait a while, but I do have some plans....Trufiber CF heat extractor hood, painted to match the car, except for behind the heat extractor vents, where you would "paint" flames, and the paint would be the same color as the car but it would be pearlized and 75% transparent so the CF is barely visible underneath...as if the heat pealed the paint off...
The you would take the fake side scoops and make them functional as rear brake cooling ducts....and lastly do a delete rear spoiler for me...maybe with a Cervinis ducktail...I can dream can't I?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back