Hardcore Mustangs & Stangpede build a movie car!!!!!

H

hardcoremustangs

Hardcore Mustangs and Stangpede will be teaming up with Legacy Entertainment to build a Mustang for the upcoming movie "Fast & the Furious 4". The interesting part is we are going to build the car LIVE in front of a live audience at the San Diego International Auto Show on December 29, 2007 @ Noon. We will have special guest which will be determined on a later date. So far we have Mac Jones (owner of Mac Performance), and Molly Saleen doing the intro. The event will be filmed by Legacy Entertainment for later use. We would love for any Mustang lover to be there that day to support us. We are planning to have VIP area for all Mustang owners. The show expects to have over 150,000 people attend the show. We will have more info as it comes up. Thank you
Ernie:rock:

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can someone mod the acting, directing, casting, screenwriting while you are there?

I don't know how you screw up a "fast car" movie, but somehow they manage it... :samuri:

Seriously though - congrats that looks like a lot of fun...

H

hardcoremustangs

We will have a press release by this Wednesday. Anyone that is intrested in being a part of this is welcome to do so. We will also have an after party after the show which will be determined at a later date. This is the biggest event for all of us and wish for everyone to show their support. THANK YOU!!!!!

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Awsome Ernie! You have me wanting to Cali and ditch michigan...lol. You guys have way to much fun out there!:allhail:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome!!! Dam this extra 3 months I'll miss it. Hopefully I'll be able to see in on video! Bye the way, tell Molly Saleen that I think she is HOT!

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, right on man. McQueen loved his Stang and we love ours, so when you build, build it in honor of the S197 Forum. CONGRATS

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Did they let you throw a s197forum banner on? LOL

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats great!

For the guys that want to leave it stock-looking... er, it IS a movie... I don't expect they will get away with that...

BUT we all know that Satin Silver is the BEST movie color. Maybe with some black bullet wheels, ducktail, blackout...

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats great!

For the guys that want to leave it stock-looking... er, it IS a movie... I don't expect they will get away with that...

BUT we all know that Satin Silver is the BEST movie color. Maybe with some black bullet wheels, ducktail, blackout...

LoL....or a Scream'n Yeller vert (a coupe will do if need be) with some sexy stock fanblades, billet grille, painted mirrors, 5% tint, etc.....OMG........it sounds sexy!!!! LMAO!

I agree, no rice....but I honestly think a Saleen body kit would look good on the big screen!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
BTW, I would shit a brick if you could pull off a S197 sticker on there some where....NOW THAT WOULD BE SICK!!!!!!

H

hardcoremustangs

I am know to pull off miracles. I have talked to Kimmer and told him I will see what I can do.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Congrats Ernie. I guess you'll be building it at your shop? Maybe I'll stop by when I can to check it out when you start on it.

Almost forgot, we need some small stickers (HCM) from you also. So far I received some from Stage3 and UPR. We need stickers (small stickers) from all the vendors that supported Don & Donna.

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
you guys gotta show us when youre done! make it scream! put SLP Loudmouths on it! lmao if they put a camaro on it, build it so the people will knwo whos the real king of the streets.

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you guys gotta show us when youre done! make it scream! put SLP Loudmouths on it! lmao if they put a camaro on it, build it so the people will knwo whos the real king of the streets.

Loudmouths in surround sound! I like it:clap:

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sweet a project car that you can abuse. It only has to stay together for a couple months.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back