Header bolt help

JC SSP

Reaction score
I have BBK shorties on my 05' and MAC long tubes on my Fox, both with custom off-road exhausts.

Either order a pre-fabed off-road pipe or find a local muffler shop to do a custom one. H-pipe or X-pipe, which ever you like.

FYI I have a local Muffler shop that has a mandrel bending machine. He's done all my (i.e., multiple Mustangs, Miata, Taurus, Durango, Audi, etc.) exhaust for over 25 years.

SOzzy

Reaction score
I have BBK shorties on my 05' and MAC long tubes on my Fox, both with custom off-road exhausts.

Either order a pre-fabed off-road pipe or find a local muffler shop to do a custom one. H-pipe or X-pipe, which ever you like.

FYI I have a local Muffler shop that has a mandrel bending machine. He's done all my (i.e., multiple Mustangs, Miata, Taurus, Durango, Audi, etc.) exhaust for over 25 years.

That was my last option... I was hoping to find a bolt in mid pipe so I don't have to get an exhaust shop involved, though it ultimately might be the best option.

I read somewhere tuners nowadays can't turn off the rear o2 sensors? Is this true? If so, I might have to keep the cats and get an exhaust shop to cut up my stock mid pipe anyway.

JC SSP

Reaction score
On my 05' and 06' my SCT X4 has the rear O2 disable function, not sure about the other tuners?

On my 96' I used MIL eliminators (plug in between the O2 harness).

My 87' has only two O2's so no light comes on.

Oh on my Audi its part of the Stage 2 software tune.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back