Heat Extractor For 2011+

CCS86

forum member
Reaction score
I've been in a holding pattern on this project. I have the stock ready and tool paths generated to cut the flange but I am unsure whether the flat flange's base will contour to the hood. With the weather cooling off here I've kind of back burnered this.

CCS86

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, winter rolled around and cooling took a back seat! Hahaha

It's getting warm again though.

I was worried that after spending all the time and money to machine the top plate, it wouldn't fit the organic curved surface of the hood.

I recently ordered a 3D printer, so I'll be able to print out a scaled version of the top flange and see how well it fits. I may just go ahead and put the printed piece into service!

Don's Stang

Reaction score
what aabout going to a junk yard, finding a plastic cowl peice, the part that covers the wiper under the rear of the hood. Modify it so air can escape under the rear of the hood

when the hood is closed you won't be aable to see it

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
what aabout going to a junk yard, finding a plastic cowl peice, the part that covers the wiper under the rear of the hood. Modify it so air can escape under the rear of the hood

when the hood is closed you won't be aable to see it

The cowl is a high pressure area, not low pressure. If you open it up to the engine bay the air will flow into the engine bay, not out. WHich would obviously be bad for the effectiveness of the radiator.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back