Hellion Turbo Kit with many extras 800RWHP+ Kit

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
I'm tired of this thing that has been sitting in my garage. This is a Hellion kit with a PT7675CEA BB compressor .96AR. On my car it made 820RWHP at 16psi, we bumped boost to 19 and made 950RWHP but at 5600 RPM. I had too much back pressure for my 5.3 stroker. I did add a cut out and QTP electronic cut out but never got measurements before I decided to abandon the project all together. The kit has been modified to a blow thru mass air and has a upgraded Tial MVR 44mm waste gate and Turbo X blowoff valve. Hot side is ceramic coated and kit comes with Turbo blanket, pipes have no dings from hitting anything, I did clearance a crossover pipe to clear my transmission but you can see the numbers my car made with that same pipe. This kit is complete with everything needed to install on a 3V Mustang, my car was a 2010.

$3500 shipped, buyer pays all PayPal fees but I will cover shipping to anywhere in lower 48

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Carbuff91

forum member
Reaction score
What year does this fit? I'm interested in the blow-thru Mass air portion. I could send you my stock pipe without the mass-air if it would help to keep the kit complete. PM me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back