Redrebel13

Reaction score
2013 MCA red candy metallic 3.7/auto owner for over a year and some 15k miles. I named her Ruth Jane McQueen.
Air raid monster tube, SR lowering springs, Boss 302 rear sway bar, MPT tunes and various cosmetic upgrades are my only mods installed so far.
Next mods (in no particular order) will be 4:10 gear swap, short tube ceramic headers and porting of the upper and lower intake manifolds.
Not one of the "I settled for a V6" type of owners. I know the GT obviously costs more all the way around and I love the sound and respect the speed capable in a properly setup GT, but I have a great C.U. and outstanding credit I could've afforded a GT if it had made sense for me...but it was this V6 that was exactly what I needed and wanted in my new (to me) Mustang.
Plus there is of course many options in OEM and aftermarket parts I could later tinker with or bolt on to increase or enhance performance over a weekend so I'm very happy.
Mind you, I'm not expecting it to ever "sound like a GT" and unless I hit the lotto and put on turbo and a supercharger do I ever expect to get much past 315-350 rwhp. But I'll take what I have to start with and make it the fastest and most trick V6 that is safely and reasonably possible! (for a DD) ;) And that's ok..

How many 1964 1/2-2010 Mustang (or probably ANY other manufacturers) v6s or v8s came from the dealership capable of the 3.7's claimed 300hp at the crank?
I haven't put those numbers together but I'm willing to bet there's not as many as you might think..
So my point is.. I proudly and intentionally own this relatively fast, sporty, enjoyable, comfortable and damn fine looking V6 American sports car!

20200506_114750.jpg

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice looking car.
Where in NW GA? I live near Winder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigma6

Reaction score
Welcome. No explanation needed, if someone got a problem ignore the haters.

Stranger

Reaction score
Just jumped aboard myself... welcome.
Nice Color!! :Big Laugh:

Wait... you've racked up 15,000 miles or you bought it with 15,000?
If you bought it with only 15,000, that's a nice find.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back