help with air fuel ratio dynograph

timfoster405

forum member
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but that AFR line looks like complete and utter shit.

I read this and busted out laughing !!!!

Anyway, as for your graph... was this a tail-pipe sniffer? do you have a bung installed for the wide band o2 sensor?

and yes, the data does NOT look right.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd be tempted to get a scope and peek at the pistons.

skyline247

forum member
Reaction score
Remove those cats ASAP and get a new tuner. I'm repeating what everyone else already said, but those A/F numbers are garbage and the clogged cats are going to nuke your engine.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

07BlownFoose

forum member
Reaction score
They used the tail pipe a/f clamp. And now I think the cats may have been bad at the time of the Dyno. Looks like I will be doing a little gutting tomorrow.

07BlownFoose

forum member
Reaction score
OK guys, Saturday morning I removed the cats just to find that there.isn't anything in there. It doesn't even look like some gutted them. Its just a hollow pipe. Are the slp cats like this?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lund Racing
Lito
Breenspeed

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
I am curious as to who is doing the tune. If you don't want to out them on the forum please PM me. Mostly because mine was tuned in SC too.

07BlownFoose

forum member
Reaction score
The car was originally tuned in NC but I had it ran on a Dyno at a tuning shop in sc. The Dyno run was when the Guy told me everything looked good.

I will be taking the car to pro Dyno in fort mill SC for new tune and spark plug change before the tune. Price as of now with me buying the plugs and taking them to pro Dyno is $570 turn key out the door.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
I will be taking the car to pro Dyno in fort mill SC for new tune and spark plug change before the tune. Price as of now with me buying the plugs and taking them to pro Dyno is $570 turn key out the door.

Hmm... the other guy that was in SC hasn't recently moved to NC has he?

Anyway, Pro-dyno is awesome. Dan and his crew are really cool. My car was on his dyno for nearly 4 hours on Monday before we got it all figured out. I was sort of hesitant because of the price but it was totally worth it.

Just watch out for Bad Bad Leroy Brown.. LOL. Which is the shop Bulldog.

07BlownFoose

forum member
Reaction score
Hmm... the other guy that was in SC hasn't recently moved to NC has he?

Anyway, Pro-dyno is awesome. Dan and his crew are really cool. My car was on his dyno for nearly 4 hours on Monday before we got it all figured out. I was sort of hesitant because of the price but it was totally worth it.

Just watch out for Bad Bad Leroy Brown.. LOL. Which is the shop Bulldog.

No he has been in sc for a long time.
Yea it's expensive but I have been told by everyone that it is well worth it. So I'm going to give it a shot.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
No he has been in sc for a long time.
Yea it's expensive but I have been told by everyone that it is well worth it. So I'm going to give it a shot.

Ok. I tried to work with Amazon at first and was not happy. So I ponied up the $$ and went to see Dan.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back