Hope this makes up for the failed thread... NSFW

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I fell for it again and came back in here.

Dont waste your time. She prob has no idea about the pics or that he is posting them for the world to see. He told me the last time i saw him she was a bitch (his words not mine) and he didnt talk to her. Dude is a liar and full of it through and through. just cracks me up at this point.

Synister500

Reaction score
rybusyde.jpg

rupe9epe.jpg

zy2e9ere.jpg

jututatu.jpg

You're welcome boys.

merk

forum member
Reaction score
Is it weird I would rather have the gt500? Lol

merk

forum member
Reaction score
Wasn't a knock on the gal, would just rather have the car, less head aches :roflmao:

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
Dont waste your time. She prob has no idea about the pics or that he is posting them for the world to see. He told me the last time i saw him she was a bitch (his words not mine) and he didnt talk to her. Dude is a liar and full of it through and through. just cracks me up at this point.

Chris just stfu. She had family issues that Saturday and could not make the shoot. She knows everything I post dumbass. She suggested this not me. Your 27? 28? Living with your parents and have your wife pregnant a second time and drive an hhr. Stfu lol. You claim a ss hhr will rape every mustang here in town. Your such a joke lol

I have my friend Amanda will be posing tomorrow in her bikini. She's a hooters girl so this should be good.

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
I was uploading photos from a shoot we did the Friday before but we did not really like them at all

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Holy shit, he lives...! Next time you proclaim to be doing a photoshoot and said model can't make it... try updating your post instead of hiding. You brought the comments on yourself. The hounds would not have been released if you weren't AWOL after posting you were doing a naked shoot.

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
Holy shit, he lives...! Next time you proclaim to be doing a photoshoot and said model can't make it... try updating your post instead of hiding. You brought the comments on yourself. The hounds would not have been released if you weren't AWOL after posting you were doing a naked shoot.

Haha yea I know how it goes lol. Fail on my side I'll admit lol

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Chris just stfu. She had family issues that Saturday and could not make the shoot. She knows everything I post dumbass. She suggested this not me. Your 27? 28? Living with your parents and have your wife pregnant a second time and drive an hhr. Stfu lol. You claim a ss hhr will rape every mustang here in town. Your such a joke lol

I have my friend Amanda will be posing tomorrow in her bikini. She's a hooters girl so this should be good.

lol smdh. your funny dude. i never said my HHR will "rape every mustang" nor do I care how fast it is. your just trying to sound like a badass at the same time as covering up your lies. no offense to these guys but they are only in and playing to your bs game to get some shots of an attractive girl wearing skimpy clothes. Yes i do have another kid......whats your point? lol

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, she is pretty good looking, and I appreciate the pics, but sub'd for NSFW, just like the rest of the leg humpers here.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back