Houston/conroe meet

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
Wasnt there a car meet back on Woodlands parkway out there by 2978?

Yeah i heard about that one a while back but never made it there. Do you think its still going on? You should bring yours out though, i want to compare blowers!

so is anything going down tonight? hooters sounds good to me as long as were getting wings while were there....

I think there will be the one off sawdust at least, not sure. I havent been to a meet in a long time so im waiting to hear where it is tonight. Im ready to go to one!

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I am heading to the track tonight if any of you guys would like to roll out that far. Gotta test these cobra jet springs

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah i heard about that one a while back but never made it there. Do you think its still going on? You should bring yours out though, i want to compare blowers!QUOTE]

I would love to bolivianpimp but still have to fix a small problem with my car before i take her back out. Still have to bondo the hole in my block from the last trip down the strip lol. Ill have my 302 short block paid off next week but still looking at the end May before I put tires to pavement.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back