How to "unmarry" an SCT X3?

Discussion in 'Mustang Chit Chat' started by RavenGT, Oct 14, 2020.

1. DieHarder

DieHarder Member

If you do it you may want to not show your face and use an alias; just say'in. And don't expect it to stay up that long. Copyright violations can be a bitch.

2. 07 Boss

07 Boss Senior Member

I haven’t used my xcal3 for anything recently except for swapping my smog tune in and reading any codes. I know that I haven’t been able to datalog and stuff recently and support on it is pretty much nil. Anyways I got the hp tuners suite for my turbo solstice and just bought extra credits so I can hook it up to the mustang. It’s going to be nice to use this on multiple vehicles.

3. Forty61

Forty61 forum member

Im sure it’ll probably be along the lines of “VIDEO BLOCKED DUE TO COPYRIGHT”..

This is super neat, an open-source tuning option for these cars would be badass but I’m sure SCT will have something to say about it. Good luck with the endeavor!

4. Juice

Juice forum member

There is a program called pcmflash. Hardware is relatively cheap, add your own laptop, and use TunerPro (free version available) to tune just about any obd2 vehicle. Sounds great until you find out how much it will cost to have your strategy mapped to be able to use the hardware. Total comes out to about $750. Sct advantage + x4 programmer, also about $750. And by the time you get HP tuners and the credits to tune your car, also right around $750. Coincidence? lmao

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.