HP Tuners Pro Suite with Cookbook for Ford, tune your own ride!

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
The title pretty much says it all. This is the Pro Suite, it includes the VCM scanner, probably one of the best scan tools on the market. You can tune any vehicle listed on the HP Tuners website, the list grows almost daily.
This will include everything it came with, not pictured (but included) is the auxiliary input adapter that plugs into the side of the MPVI for your wide band or other inputs.
This thing has been amazing, I'm only selling it to fund something else I have in the works. I have tuned LS combos, Cummins trucks, you name it.
You can scan any vehicle on the road, the amount of data the VCM Suite provides is Snap-On grade information. The Scanner Suite will also control onboard tests and put the vehicle in different diagnostic modes. The VCM scanner and the tuning software are separate. It does not take credits to data log or scan a vehicle for diagnostics, the only time you will need credits is to license a car for tuning.
I am asking $450 shipped with the Cookbook, if you have never tuned before this book pretty much holds your had so you can tune your S197 car with ease. Does NOT come with credits for tuning, they can be purchases instantly from hptuners.com
IMG_7869.jpg

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
I think I found it on ebay, I may have purchased directly from LaSotta, I don’t remember to be honest

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Price drop to $400 shipped, the Cookbook is almost $100 by itself, without a doubt this will get you tuning on your own.
If your car is already tuned this will allow you to pull your current tune and modify it as well.
My purchased credits will apply to your account, what that means is they will contribute to your ability to tune for your customers and friends. Once you purchase so many credits for 1 vehicle type you no longer have to purchase credits to tune that vehicle type, they are permanently unlocked at that point and free.

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Would I be able to read in my current SCT tune into HP? Or would I have to start from a stock or canned HP tune?

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Would I be able to read in my current SCT tune into HP? Or would I have to start from a stock or canned HP tune?
My car had an SCT tune when I purchased it, I pulled it just fine. I also asked Lito and he said no problem.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back