I need a tune!

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
He's fairly busy, once he gets you on as a customer you'll get entered into a ticket system he uses to organize all of his stuff. Should be pretty quick. If you don't hear from him in a couple of days then maybe we can message him on here - your email could be in his spam folder or something.

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
Agreed as others have said. Amazing tuner and once you get that response and get into the ticket system it’s fast. Im in central time which is only an hour behind them, I’ve done pulls and data logs after work at 5, sent to Lito, had dinner and boom there’s my revision. Have the time he was waiting on me to do runs. 3 or 4 tune revisions and my car is unrecognizable in drivability it’s amazing

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Agreed as others have said. Amazing tuner and once you get that response and get into the ticket system it’s fast. Im in central time which is only an hour behind them, I’ve done pulls and data logs after work at 5, sent to Lito, had dinner and boom there’s my revision. Have the time he was waiting on me to do runs. 3 or 4 tune revisions and my car is unrecognizable in drivability it’s amazing
I remember getting the tune revision back from Lito and dropping what I was doing to go out and run a log. (any excuse really to drive my car is good for me)

bobmare

Reaction score
I don't mean to change the subject but,I was looking at the pictures on the website somebody posted for Lito(tudyno.com) and in the last 2 pictures of the first group of stangs there was a car w/a dept.of.boost sticker. it had a strut bar across the supercharger,would anybody know where I could buy one like it so my s/c has something to do pull ups on.I have had no luck in finding one. thanks much in advance. P.S.-I also have an SCT-X3 for sale that has been used once and still has the tunes for my car in it before I had my Whipple installed.make me an offer.

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Is this what you're looking at?
texas_2013_7.jpg

Looks like an eBay special and pretty flimsy.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Is this what you're looking at?
texas_2013_7.jpg

Looks like an eBay special and pretty flimsy.
The image is an "OEM" 2007-09 GT500 STB. I started out with that one on my previous "05" GT until adding the factory plenum cover which caused clearance issues, so I ended up selling it to someone on another forum. Anyhow this is a very solid and well constructed piece that isn't some flimsy e-bay knockoff made in China!

mikek2111987

Reaction score
Got my X4 (Thanks co0pr) but still runs like poop. Lito has been paid and awaiting a tune, hopefully it fixes the issue. Thanks people

07 Boss

Reaction score
I don't mean to change the subject but,I was looking at the pictures on the website somebody posted for Lito(tudyno.com) and in the last 2 pictures of the first group of stangs there was a car w/a dept.of.boost sticker. it had a strut bar across the supercharger,would anybody know where I could buy one like it so my s/c has something to do pull ups on.I have had no luck in finding one. thanks much in advance. P.S.-I also have an SCT-X3 for sale that has been used once and still has the tunes for my car in it before I had my Whipple installed.make me an offer.

You can find STB's that will fit over your twin screw but they will not fit under the stock hood. I believe Steed makes one.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
The image is an "OEM" 2007-09 GT500 STB. I started out with that one on my previous "05" GT until adding the factory plenum cover which caused clearance issues, so I ended up selling it to someone on another forum. Anyhow this is a very solid and well constructed piece that isn't some flimsy e-bay knockoff made in China!
Can't blame me for judging on looks! Ford put a nice chunky one on the Bullitt not sure why they wouldn't do something similar on the big daddy GT500

ozracin

Reaction score
Check out AutoMafiaracing.com. He is making great gains for all that he touches.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Can't blame me for judging on looks! Ford put a nice chunky one on the Bullitt not sure why they wouldn't do something similar on the big daddy GT500
I had the Ford Racing V6 STB which is exactly the same as the Bullitt STB, but has the Ford Racing logo instead of the Bullitt nameplate. It fit perfectly with the OEM plenum cover and cleared the stock GT hood with no problem. Unfortunately it would not fit over my Saleen VI blower, so I ended up selling it to a friend who has a N/A "06" GT.

Here's an image of the Bullitt/Ford Racing V6 STB on my previous "05" GT.

picture_php_pictureid_29907_960cf939c5c63df2ecf6c87487001a5e8356476d.jpg

travelers

Reaction score

I have a steeda one that's brand new that I can't use because of the bigger s/c from VMP and the Vorshlag CC plates. This is the one, PM me if you want it.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/steeda-...gt-bullitt-2005-2014-2007-2009-gt500/p/STB48/

bobmare

Reaction score
thanks much everyone,fdjizm,yes that is the one I was looking at,the only problem is that STB won't fit under a stock hood.travelers,I would snatch yours up but,it too won't fit under a stock hood.I guess I will have to make do without one or get a new hood.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
thanks much everyone,fdjizm,yes that is the one I was looking at,the only problem is that STB won't fit under a stock hood.travelers,I would snatch yours up but,it too won't fit under a stock hood.I guess I will have to make do without one or get a new hood.
Wrong! The OEM 07-09 GT500 STB will most definitely fit under the stock hood. I know thru personal experience, as I had the same STB on my previous "05" GT which cleared my stock hood with no issues whatsoever. The only reason I sold it, is after adding the OEM intake plenum cover, there was no longer enough clearance between the STB and plenum cover. If more hood clearance is required? just install the STB in the reverse direction by flipping it over, problem solved.

07 Boss

Reaction score
Wrong! The OEM 07-09 GT500 STB will most definitely fit under the stock hood. I know thru personal experience, as I had the same STB on my previous "05" GT which cleared my stock hood with no issues whatsoever. The only reason I sold it, is after adding the OEM intake plenum cover, there was no longer enough clearance between the STB and plenum cover. If more hood clearance is required? just install the STB in the reverse direction by flipping it over, problem solved.

You ran that Gt500 STB with a Whipple?

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
When I ran the GT500 STB, it was installed on my previous 2005 GT which was N/A. Before adding the factory intake plenum cover, the GT500 STB cleared both the stock 4.6 3v motor and stock GT hood with no clearance issues at all. However after adding the optional OEM intake plenum cover to the stock 3v motor, there was no longer enough clearance between the GT500 STB and the stock motor. Therefore I decided to sell the GT500 STB and upgrade to the Ford Racing V6 STB which is the same as the OEM Bullitt STB. I also posted an image on post#31 in this thread with the Ford Racing V6 STB installed over the stock 3v motor along with the optional OEM intake plenum cover. At any rate, I stated in my previous post that the GT500 STB did in fact clear my stock GT hood, but I did not mention ever running the GT500 STB with a Whipple nor with any other S/C for that matter. That being said, unless the Whipple is similar in size with the OEM 2007-09 GT500 Eaton blower? chances are there may be clearance issues :shrug:

Last edited:

07 Boss

Reaction score
I thought Bobmare was asking about an STB with his whipple supercharger. That's why we were talking about STB's that cleared the Whipple SC and intake but would not clear the stock hood. I believe everyone I know that runs a Whipple or KB with an STB has gotten an aftermarket hood. The only two companies that I know of that have an STB that clears the twin screw without lowering the engine are Steeda and Agent 47 and both say will not fit with stock hood. I don't even know if Agent 47 is still in business.

I had a nice STB before installing the Whipple. It was a nice unit. The Whipple does sit higher as I removed my hood liner because it was rubbing. Where I think the issue is is that most STB's tall part is not wide enough for the intake tube.

Last edited:

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
I was responding to Bobmare's post#24 and fdjizm's post#25. The response was addressing Bobmare's comment about a D.O.B's sticker on the image posted by fdjizm. The image was clearly taken from a 4.6L 3v car with a D.O.B blower with GT500 STB. Knowing the D.O.B blower is exactly identical to the OEM 07-09 GT500 Eaton blower, I interpreted that as meaning if the D.O.B/Eaton blower is compatible to fit on a stock 4.6L 3v, it should also be compatible to fit under the stock GT hood with GT500 STB as well. However that is just an assumption which cannot be verified without seeing the hood from the image that was posted. All I do know, is that the GT500 STB cleared the stock GT hood for my particular application during the time I still owned my previous "05" GT which was N/A stock. As for Agent 47 is concerned, I also don't know as to whether they're still in business or not:shrug:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back