Installed BMR Suspension, Question?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So is there a way to tighten up the rear suspension without getting the NVH? I personally can't handle engine or suspension noise. That's why I've never run a solid flat tappet can in any of my street cars.

Want your car to sound stock? Then keep it stock.

Travis Johnson

Reaction score
Sky Render I did not know what NVH meant until I made this thread lol, just have some noob questions I wanted to figure out

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
Travis,

Welcome to the forums!

Your shop should know this but polyurethane bushings should be lubed with silicone grease (like SuperLube) and NOT with a conventional grease as the hydrocarbon version will degrade the polyurethane.

HTH,

Chris

Travis Johnson

Reaction score
Okay, I’ll give my shop a call and ask them if that’s what they used or not, hopefully they used the correct lubricant

Travis Johnson

Reaction score
Correct lubricant was used, everything was done properly it seems. Just a noisy suspension because of the NVH lol

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your shop should know this but polyurethane bushings should be lubed with silicone grease (like SuperLube) and NOT with a conventional grease as the hydrocarbon version will degrade the polyurethane.

HTH,

Chris
I provided a link above...
That rear kit doesn't have any polyurethane bushings to speak of.

Travis Johnson

Reaction score
I understand that, but I gave my shop a call and they told me they used their own silicon lubricant for my kit

Travis Johnson

Reaction score
Wait, completely forget what I said I’m dumb lol, if it doesn’t have those bushings then it’s fine then

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back