Insurance

gijosh28

Bad Penny
Reaction score
There's nothing THAT personal here..just screen names and who their insurance company is and maybe their location in the profile. If people are worried about what they've said they can edit the post and make it more generic..

Mayhaps I am paranoid. I just thought there was enough information in here for insurance company to figure out which of their clients were doing what with their cars.

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
Mayhaps I am paranoid. I just thought there was enough information in here for insurance company to figure out which of their clients were doing what with their cars.

I'll admit to being a little more care-free than I should be sometimes..but I'm not worried, lol.

romac

Reaction score
this is part of a email i received from my ins. agent ...... ( this is state farm btw ) , but as said above no insurance as far as i know actually covers the car on a strip , they do have some who cover in in the pits ect. but not going down the track

With regards to the added equipment to Beau's car, if they were to be stolen, totaled out in a claim, they will be covered as long as you can show proof of purchase, so make sure you keep all your receipts and I'd take a photo of the vehicle with the added items on them to keep with the receipts.

Hmm interesting, I have State Farm as well. How does this work, you let the insurance company know and they adjust the rates accordingly? Wonder if it's worthwhile for someone like me, who'll probably never see some of the hardcore/expensive mods some of you will.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm interesting, I have State Farm as well. How does this work, you let the insurance company know and they adjust the rates accordingly? Wonder if it's worthwhile for someone like me, who'll probably never see some of the hardcore/expensive mods some of you will.

nope they just said keep receipts and pics that's it let me know when you fuck up and wipe it out lol .......

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back