Interesting new Cobra Jet

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't say it makes sense for everyone or every use. The average person/ family however it is close to breaking even against ICE cars. When the economics equalize or invert people will switch. They can talk about the environmental impact all they want. Some people will switch to be "green" but most converts will switch because it'll cost less to operate.

EV for towing just isn't going to happen anytime soon. Hybrid maybe but the cost and weight of the tow vehicle will be obscene.

If you travel with younger kids, you don't even travel 4 hours without stopping. Ten minutes after insisting they didn't need to go to the bathroom and I'm cranking down I95 on our way to Disney one of my kids announced that they had to go to the bathroom "badly". This happen more then once going to Florida and coming home.

Regardless, EV will not replace gas anytime soon. It will just become an alternative car option. I think we will see families with two or more cars have one for traveling and an EV for commuting/ local stuff. If I could switch my DD for an EV economicly, it would make sense as in the two years I've had I I have not yet been more 60 miles from my house with it. If I travel, it's with the camper and demands we use my truck.
Hard to make good time to your destination that way. lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back