Interior Parts

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Hey man - do you have those rear piece's still that are around the rear quarter panel? PM if you do or answer here.. i'm interesting in those and the glove box possibly

I have the upper parts that cover the quarter windows on the inside, but not the part that surrounds the seat, those are already sold and shipped.

I still have the glove box.

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
was this an IUP car? you have the silver dash parts?

The dash is still in the car, I was able to fit it around the roll cage so I'm not selling any of those parts (other than the glove box which didn't fit). Sorry.

krang00

forum member
Reaction score
Black seats? I'm in PA so pickup is possible, pm me if you are interested in selling the black seats....

I have both the black cloth seats from the car, yes:
MustangSeat1.jpg

MustangSeat2.jpg

MustangSeat3.jpg

MustangSeat4.jpg

MustangSeat5.jpg

The passenger's side seat is still in the car but I'd be willing to take it out and sell it. Only thing with the passenger's side is that I cut off the side lever that tilts the seat so I could get it around the cage. It still reclines, but you have to use the mechanism on the top back part.

They are both in great shape with no rips or tears.

Cone Sweeper

Track Whore
Reaction score
I have the upper parts that cover the quarter windows on the inside, but not the part that surrounds the seat, those are already sold and shipped.

I still have the glove box.

The upper plastic trim piece for the quarter panel window - the pics you posted that surround the window itself

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back