terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Its Lakewood and they have been around forever

VanWilder

forum member
Reaction score
hell yeah it is

I need to adjust my pinion angle very bad so I've been browsing looking for some adjustable Upper and lower control arms when I found this...do you know if I would need both adjustable upper and lower control arms to fix my pinion or just one of the two?!

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
you only need the upper. adjusting it with the lowers can get very tricky

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
as far as i know, there is no such thihng as a UCA relocaion bracket. if yuo find one, hoiok the kid up. but whaqt you should really do, if you are intent on that arm, is get a set of the BBR Billet LCAs, and match them wioth that for the best performance

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Why does the ad say the customer purchased it but didn't want it so they can't sell it as new? But yet they have 9 available right now... Sounds pretty honest. I usually purchase my parts in quantities of 10. I don't know about you guys...

Our lost is your gain!
Customer purchased Upper Control Arm and changed his mind, now we cannot sell it as new.
New part used price!

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
This is pretty funny too

Questions and answers about this item Q: will this upper control arm fit in as a direct replacement of the original upper control arm. or will it require a new aftermarket mounting bracket?
A: I have no idea

Apr 03, 2010 Q: How long from bolt to bolt hole?
A: I am not sure what you are asking>

VanWilder

forum member
Reaction score
Why does the ad say the customer purchased it but didn't want it so they can't sell it as new? But yet they have 9 available right now... Sounds pretty honest. I usually purchase my parts in quantities of 10. I don't know about you guys...

This is pretty funny too

Questions and answers about this item Q: will this upper control arm fit in as a direct replacement of the original upper control arm. or will it require a new aftermarket mounting bracket?
A: I have no idea

Apr 03, 2010 Q: How long from bolt to bolt hole?
A: I am not sure what you are asking>

Yeah I saw that too...I asked him this: "If this is a product that a customer bought and didnt use why do you have 9 available?!"
and his answer was and I quote: "I am not sure."

This is the only thing that is keeping me from buying it right now.

Back