ISO Template (or measurements) for OEM Trunk Spoiler, 2013 Stang

Darius J Padko

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking to install an OEM spoiler (it's black, needs to be painted) on my 2013 silver convertible. I'm looking for a template so I drill in the right places, or some measurements, even measurements from an installed spoiler would be helpful.

Can anyone help me with this? Much appreciated.

DieHarder

Reaction score
When you purchase a spoiler they should (hopefully) come with a paper template. The Roush one I bought for my son's car did. If not, it's easy to make a paper template if your spoiler didn't come with one.

Do you have the spoiler in hand? If so get a roll of kraft paper; cut it to size (length/width) and lay it out on the car; place the spoiler on it in the location it should sit; trace the mounting pads/points on the paper; turn the spoiler over; line the paper up again on the spoiler pads & punch holes in the paper for the bolts where needed (This should allow you to account for the curvature of the trunk). Then transfer the paper template to the car; measure to ensure it's even side to side/front to rear; test fit the spoiler on top of it to ensure the bolt holes line up; if everything lines up then mark & drill. Also, many cars had accommodations for stock spoilers already on the trunks (my '06 & my son's '07 does at least) so check to see if yours has locations in the trunk lid already spec'd for a spoiler or not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back