it's been a long while!

Reaction score
they havnt been able to diagnose the problem. once they do I'm getting medically discharged. the only thing they can really pin point is a nuero electrical problem. almost like a relay that just turns off and on. each time I died I just came back 45 seconds later

real men do it slidewayz!

Reaction score
balad. they think it's burn put related but they aren't sure. I havnt been able to do any real work since feb 2011 when I died 2 more times. I died twice in 2010 and 3 times last year

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
they havnt been able to diagnose the problem. once they do I'm getting medically discharged. the only thing they can really pin point is a nuero electrical problem. almost like a relay that just turns off and on. each time I died I just came back 45 seconds later!

Man that's just crazy. Does it happen at random? I'd be terrified for you if I was your supervisor!

Reaction score
haha it's hard I explain. they think that a change in my body's equilibrium causes it. the last time it happened I was on a tilt table and that triggered it. haha my supervisor hates it! and I am on one hell of a profile! my PT test is just the waist measurement.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Look bro I feel for you! That's just plain crazy and hopefully you get 100% disability when you get out!

But I still don't see you beating GT's!!!!!!!

Reaction score
not yet. the car got some heavy hail damage on Saturday and I'm taking it in to a body shop to get an estimate. it's got dents everywhere :/ and the windshield is chipped pretty bad

rednek01

TangerMean!
Reaction score
you might have Neurocardiogenic Syncope I was diagnosed with a mild case of it just out of High school, however in serious cases people's hearts stop for short amounts of time.

The solution is to install a pacemaker to ensure that your heart doesn't stop in serious cases.

I spent a week in the hospital because I kept fainting randomly and this was believed to be the cause.

Basically what happens is your brain starts sending signals to your heart to slow down randomly and in serious cases it can slow down to a stop.

I hope this helps.

http://www.dinet.org/NCS/ncs.htm

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
How hot is it there? I want to see some vids of your car running these gt's I don't doubt you. Just easier to believe with actual proof.

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
Hell if I wasn't deployed id be tempted to run him, I havent put on my full suspension and spray yet, so he would have to run it with full echaust and cold air, canned Bamma tune. I'll even leave the 64 pnd a pop 20"s

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your health issues, thats serious stuff. as far as that mod list and beating the v8`s, really nothing on that list is gonna get you there. every time ive gone to the track, i get paired up with the v8`s. i can come off the line side by side and hang till about 2nd gear( and its fun watching a guys face going WTF just off the line) but in the big end i get creamed. your gonna need some sort of supercharger or juice to pick up that extra 100 hp. maybe you ran up against some guys that cant drive or just spinning tires. that would net you a win maybe?

there are some freak 4.0`s out there. i know a guy in ok that has one. he could run almost a second less than mine in the 1/4 mile, both n/a. his car was tuned by roush. hes sence done heads and cams. its a fast 4.0. my over size rear tires are costing me a couple tenths, but i`m running 14.7 with them, i would just guess 14.5 with stock height tires. my car runs solid for what it is

how about some details on your trans. mine just crapped out so i`m looking at options. on the sluggish thing, fuel filter, dirty tb or bad fuel?

05 V6 4.0 auto,the"V6inator" stainless jba h pipe dual exhaust, gt takeoff mufflers, stainless shortie headers, demon coil and livewires, jlt cai, sct/ bama 93 octane street race tune, under drive pulley, bbk 70mm tb, 7.5 t-lok, 3.73 gears, upr chrome molly upper/lower rear control arms, tci ratchet shifter, 17"x 8" and 9", 255/50, 275/50 nitto 450 extreme performance tires

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back