it's been a long while!

Reaction score
ya. kinda got that from the first couple comments you put. and I have no idea. havnt been able to take it on the strip in a year and a half because of a heart condition I developed while I was deployed

real men do it slidewayz!

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Guys!

Hold it.

He has a TB spacer, THATS why he's winning.

Also, what the hell is custom about that CAI? Looks like the stock tube with a big filter...

Reaction score
I don't have any pics of the new one. and it looks like this site hasn't gotten any better since the last time I logged on. so I'm gunna do what I did last time and just let douches run the forum, ass fuck eachother, and leave again. later cockbags!

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Reaction score
haha! I'm not mad. it's just te last few times I've been on this site this is all I saw. people ripping on others instead of thinking or saying "well that doesn't sound right" or "seems off". instead it's just bash right off the bat. this is the ONLY mustang site I've seen that constantly does this. and frankly, I'm sick of it.

MindIfISmoke?

Wrecking Crew
Reaction score
How old are you? Was your last deployment in manas? Post video and pictures of your car and sweet custom mods man. We are just rattling your cage man....

Ps. Sweet blue wire loom.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Look just prove us all wrong and get with one of your buddies who own a GT and record that shit!

Reaction score
im 24. deployed in Iraq for 6 months in 2009. I'm a flying crew chief for combat search and rescue. I developed a heart condition while over there and have died 5 times since.

Reaction score
and I already posted pics. I'll work on putting videos up. but I probably won't be able to until the weekend. all the car clubs I'm in are based in phoenix Arizona.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
im 24. deployed in Iraq for 6 months in 2009. I'm a flying crew chief for combat search and rescue. I developed a heart condition while over there and have died 5 times since.

How the hell are you still in the military? I've seen people med-discharged for less than this!

Back