It's the bastard color....but looks good cleaned up!!

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm really surprised at how many like LL. Sorry but it disgusts me A LOT and everyone I personally know also does not like it.

I also can't understand why so many like gray/silver. Such a boring ass color that blends in with the road and bad weather. That color makes me depressed.

WOW....the gray/silver makes you depressed?? I guess black makes you down righr suicidal!! lol

At least we show off our rides....lol....and as far as LL....it's unique. You go to a car show...or a Mustang meet...how many LL's will you find? Not many. Not because nobody likes the color...so dont' go there...lol.

To each his own.

RH

red_baron06

Boost
Reaction score
I'm really surprised at how many like LL. Sorry but it disgusts me A LOT and everyone I personally know also does not like it.

I also can't understand why so many like gray/silver. Such a boring ass color that blends in with the road and bad weather. That color makes me depressed.
Its a mustang who cares I could see if it was some ridiculous color.

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn Falcon, I get nothing but compliments!

Well, the "shit" I speak of is mostly confined to the douches who call it yellow. But, theres still those out there that dont like it. "Not the color I wouldve picked", etc, etc.

But, I have gotten/do get compliments. People wanting to be photographed with the car, etc.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Well, the "shit" I speak of is mostly confined to the douches who call it yellow. But, theres still those out there that dont like it. "Not the color I wouldve picked", etc, etc.

But, I have gotten/do get compliments. People wanting to be photographed with the car, etc.

Man i F$#% hate it when people ask if i drive the "yellow mustang". Just wanna :asshat:!!! lol

rmays

forum member
Reaction score
If and when done right Lime is amazing. There really isn't any bad one but if someone has put the time into Lime its a show stealer.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Those wheels look great on your car. I just ordered that same grill. I didnt realize the ford emblem was embossed on it till after I ordered it.........not sure if I like that, might have to black it out.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I didnt realize the ford emblem was embossed on it till after I ordered it.........not sure if I like that, might have to black it out.

My emblem isn't enbossed....it has to studs that stick thru the grill and has a nut and washer on the backside. I can move it around...or take it off completely. It was on the grill when I bought it off the forums..I kinda like it.

RH

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
I love LL but as the others I am bias as well

If you don't mind can you take a close up of the grille. I just installed mine and I am trying to figure out the brand cause this thing was a PIA to install had to trim the radiator support horn. I told my friends that I was just going to sell it because i didn't want to hack up my car but we got it done and I plan on taking everything off and putting some primer and touch up paint where we cut the support.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll see if I can get a picture. I may even have the box it came in originally...I'll go check and get back to ya.

RH

nemesiskgm

Reaction score
Sweet Ass Ride!!

:screw:

SirknightTG,Maybe you need new friends with better taste! I saw this ride in person and it is definitely sweet looking and Fast as hell (or at least it looked fast as I watched it pull away from me).Congrats on the Ride and i'll be seeing you after the s/c upgrade.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
yuck, black is the best color!

but I will forgive it since it's clean looks nice :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back