Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

MasterofDisaster

Reaction score
My calipers looked dirty and rusty, so I thought I'd bleed them and paint them today. My wife and I discussed colors, and she thought Ford corporate blue would look best. I took her advice.

I bled the calipers and cleaned them, and my wife masked them for me. My wife had shown me how to apply spray paint with a brush, so I started painting them her way. About a minute later, she asked if she could do it. Must admit she did a much better job than I could do.

Before pics:
View media item 8722View media item 8723After pics:
View media item 8720View media item 8721I couldn't help the variable lighting, so the comparison is not exact.

As Solomon said about a good wife,
Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

Last edited:

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
apply spray paint with a brush? I'm going to have to look this up.
Colored calipers look so much better! It's a nice accent for sure. I used one of the G2 caliper paint kits on my Brembo upgrade, but have just used spray paint for many many years on multiple cars, it holds up well.

Looks great man!

Bullitt 4641

Reaction score
It does look great! The blue is a great contrast to the white.

It's kind of funny though, because I did the same exact thing on my first set of calipers - brushed them with blue paint from a spray can. But, one of the reasons I brushed the spray paint was because I didn't have the color I wanted, so I blended a couple different colored spray paints into a cup.

A few weeks after I painted them, I was travelling through an intersection on a highway, when a friend was coming up to the stop sign, perpendicular to me; he told me my car had a blue streak at the wheel height, as I passed by - sounded cool, wish I could have seen it myself :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back