Just picked up this RV and Truck

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Took it camping last weekend and loved it. I've already got three small trips and one big trip planned for the summer.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Nice! One day I'm hoping for something similar but a goose neck/5th wheel and a dodge. Lol.

What trips do you have planned?

javdog07c/s

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice soo much fun, is it a 23'? it looks like our 23' with the double doors, If you have not done so spend the $150 and buy the anti-sway, it is used to scare me when I would pull ours it would sway side to side and if it was windy it was really scary, once I installed the anti-sway it is so stable, I was doing 80mph and I didn't even realize I was going that fast, before going over 55 was so scary

Last edited:

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
What trips do you have planned?

Going to New Braunfels next weekend. We've got a spot on the river. Gonna fish and camp and then go up to San Antonio Saturday night for the George Strait concert.

In June, we're gonna camp down in Fairfield, Tx and go to the Freestone County fair and rodeo. My wife's family is from the area and they have had the same site in the fairfrounds for over fifty years. It's cool just to chill and hang out and catch up on what everyone's done over the past year. It's what people down there used to do before facebook.

In July, we've got a spot reserved at the Stockyards in Ft. Worth for the Willie Nelson Fourth of July concert. So we're gonna camp right there in the stockyards through the whole deal. No $10 beers at the camper.

Then we're going up to Cheyenne Wyoming for the big rodeo. Gonna camp through Kansas and Colorado on the way up. Both my wife and I took two weeks off to do it.

I'm really looking forward to some good relaxing times this summer.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Very nice soo much fun, is it a 23'? it looks like our 23' with the double doors, If you have not done so spend the $150 and buy the anti-sway, it is used to scare me when I would pull ours it would sway side to side and if it was windy it was really scary, once I installed the anti-sway it is so stable, I was doing 80mph and I didn't even realize I was going that fast, before going over 55 was so scary

Bad ass. Does the other side have a slide out?

It's a single slide, 27' bumper-pull. I've got the anti-sway and the stabalizer bars. Made a big difference towing. I was cruising 85 mph with no problem at all.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Big nice truck and you didn't get a gooseneck...your killin' me smalls! :beer: nice rig!

The RV kinda fell into my lap. One of my clients sold it to me for less than he owed cuz he's having health issues and they don't use it. I like having use of the truck bed still, so I can take my four-wheeler with us when we go somewhere that has riding.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back