Just pulled the trigger on a 6060!

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks! nope, no rst, Mike put in an ACT twin disc/flywheel that he had at the shop since dropping the trans starts getting old after the 4th time lol

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Cool, but besides the FRPS, on trans side everything is 100% successfull and working now with out any issues?? Feels right?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool, but besides the FRPS, on trans side everything is 100% successfull and working now with out any issues?? Feels right?

Oh yes! The trans feels great, feels solid and the even with the stock gt500 shifter the shifts are smooth and effortless.

Only gear that makes me nervous is 5th since its where reverse used to be lol, but I will get use to it.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got everything worked out with the clutch & flywheel. We have had similar issues with my friends car and his RXT, we are hoping to have it resolved very soon.

It's been a headache for sure and it wouldn't surprise me if we have to swap for a different clutch combo as well when it's all said an done.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got everything worked out with the clutch & flywheel. We have had similar issues with my friends car and his RXT, we are hoping to have it resolved very soon.

It's been a headache for sure and it wouldn't surprise me if we have to swap for a different clutch combo as well when it's all said an done.

Yeah, the whole part number thing from mcleod is causing issues as well now im not sure if i got the right clutch from jpc or its defective. Hopefully i can return it to jpc otherwise i have to deal with mcleod again.

Last edited:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Yeah, the whole part number thing from mcleod is ccasuign issues as well now im not sure if i got the right clutch from jpc or it defective. Hopefully i can return it to jpc otherwise i have to deal with mcleod again.

Yeah McLeod has not been very helpful regarding the issues. I won't b doing business with them in the future. Lethal & AMP have been source for information regarding tolerances and clearance issues that we have been having tha has overall affected disengagement.

My Bullitt will be receiving an ACT setup similar to yours. I have had good luck in the past with there products with minimal to no issues as far as install and performance goes.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the act clutch so far, def has a nice feel to it.

Too bad the cars down again with a fuel issue...

This bad luck needs to go away...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back