Kenne Bell 2.4L Supercharger

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD

Kenne Bell 2.4L Supercharger

Ok guys, I have for sale the supercharger for my car. I got something a little bigger and do no need this anymore. My last power level was 599 rwhp and 575 ft lbs of torque using race gas and about 16-17 psi (but I have other mods also). The s/c treated me great and had an immediate torque curve over 475 ft lbs at 2800/300 rpm. I have cleaned up the insides as well as best I could, they look great from what I can see. I will disclose all the information I have on the blower and anything that I know about it.

Background info on the blower:

- The S/C is for 05-06 I believe because of how the engine coolant hoses were setup, but, this kit actually will include the 07+ engine coolant hoses (Crossover not pictured but I will include it). With that being said, you may be able to use this on 07-09, but I will try and contact KB to verify

- This s/c has about 20k miles on it and the manifold and inlet were previously polished and I had them redone, and this time I cleaned them up as best I could but they could use another polishing possibly, depending on how picky you are. The s/c itself looks great but the front has a stain on it from something and some scuffs (note, there are random nicks here and there, this is not by any means brand new).

- The S/C is capable of 22-25 lbs of boost depending on your setup and supporting mods. As stated above, the most I ran it at was 17, but I could have possibly hit 18 here or there. A smaller pulley would easily yield more power.

- The front part of the blower needs a seal replaced (remove a couple bolts and there are different types of sealants you can use, easy to do. I was getting ready to do this if I kept the blower). You can go without doing anything to it, but you will get very little oil seepage

- One of the four intercooler bolt hole brackets is halfway broken (does not affect much)

- Also, this kit is not complete, it is missing random hoses and possibly fittings as well, but not that much. Most of the hoses are for the heat exchanger, but everything can be sourced at ANY local autoparts store.

- The blower was professionally removed by a well known local race shop that builds record setting and record holding cars.

- I should be able to get directions for this and as long as I still can, I will print them out and make a nice booklet for the buyer. If not, I have directions for the 2.6 and it is almost the same exact setup with just different head units and manifolds

Parts Needed (To make it a complete KENNE BELL KIT):

- Random hoses mentioned above
- Random vacuum lines (also available locally)
- Coolant reservoir ($70 from KB)
- Fuel rail brackets ($50 from KB)
- ECU Relocation Kit ($80 from KB)
- BEC relocation bracket, moved the BEC down so the intake pipe fits

What else I would recommend getting:

- You will probably also want to invest in a better belt tensioner
- Different from stock injectors depending on power level desired
- Fuel pump setup (For $150, I will throw in my GT500 setup, just need the wiring harness)
- Cooler spark plugs
*Note: This stuff mentioned above are things you will need regardless of what supercharger setup you buy.

What this kit includes:

- Polished manifold and blower inlet ($300+ expense)
- 4" Pulley
- 3.7" Pulley
- One belt
- KB heat exchanger
- Bosch Lightning coolant pump
- 90mm Lightning MAF
- Kenne Bell cold air intake system
- Kenne Bell windshield washer fluid tank
- New bottle of Kenne Bell S/C Oil (not pictured)
- MAF extension wire (not pictured)

As stated earlier, for $150 extra I will include a GT500 dual fuel pump that needs just the wiring harness. Also, for an extra $100, I will include two 45 degree 4" aluminum pipes that I was going to use on my kit like TexasBlown did, but I guess it would not clear my setup because my radiator was too large plus other obstacles.

The pieces that are missing are not hard to source at all. You will probably be looking at $250 - $500 for the extra stuff depending on if you can find them on here or have to get some things direct from Kenne Bell. This blower treated me great for the past 6-ish years I have had it. It is super fun and ALWAYS put a smile on my face. There is nothing like the instant torque these things produce. Kenne Bell is one of the most reliable blowers out there.

Payment, Price, Shipping, and everything else:

Because of the nature of this item, being screwed over in the past, and the amount of the transaction, I will ONLY accept cashiers check, wire transfer, or Chase Quickpay. To give you extra assurance, I can have the shop possibly write something saying the car was 100% operational when the blower was removed and there were absolutely no issues with the blower. Also, if you are local, or know someone local, they are more than welcome to come see the blower in person and inspect it.

As far as shipping goes, I will charge the actual price, and require it in a second payment. I WILL shop around for the best price and get the best price. Most likely this will ship in three large boxes to include everything. I'm also guessing the shipping to be about $50-60ish a box, so we will say anywhere from $150-$200 for shipping.

Last edited:

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Found the MAF extension and one of the three missing bolts the other two are probably in the same area just ran out of time to look.

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
So am I, I'm on the east side, Reynoldsburg area. You are more then welcome to come check it out in person.

stang67

forum member
Reaction score
I have he roush tvs2300 dual belt kit just didn't know if it would be any differance to go to the kennebell but I have a interest in the wheels too

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Depends on your preference. I'm a huge Kenne Bell fan and love their blowers. They are tried and true but by no means am I saying the Roush/TVS unit is not! The Kenne Bell is just a little different setup and a little bit different look. PM me if you are interested in seeing the blower or the wheels. I can get you a better deal on the wheels since you will be picking them up locally

stang67

forum member
Reaction score
Ok and my take the 500 pumps cause I need the sending unit I have ten unit witch is wrong

tricky888

Reaction score
how much are u asking? and did u get a chance to verfiy from KB if this will work with a 07?

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Ill give them a call today but I think it should, the crossover is the only piece I believe that would make a difference.

And yes, you can def make 450 on this and be ok. Before I went all out with my build, I was at about 475 rwhp at 10ish psi...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back