L&M Throttle Body

hydro

Reaction score
I think it might have been on ModularFords.com, but some shop tested and they picked up around 4 hp on a N/A setup. I personally think it'll be a great upgrade for a FI setup, but for N/A it may not be a great upgrade for the cost.

What was the name of the shop that tested it.Only a couple were sold so far and the feedback was contrary to what you say.
Shops involved in Testing thus far:Tasca Ford,Lethal Performance,UPR.All saw 10-12RWHP and approx 25tq.Places where their reputation speak for themselves.

Last edited:

drewzx3

forum member
Reaction score
I have seen tascas dyno but not lethal or upr. Do you have alink to theres?

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
Their Tel.No's are available to all including yourself.

If it's not in print (yes the web counts, you can copy it) it doesn't count.

If it appears where everyone can see it, no one can say, "I didn't say/mean that". "Heard it on a phone call" doesn't convince me.

I'm not saying I'm not interested in the TB, I'm saying I won't be the first buyer...

;)

kyoshosp2

forum member
Reaction score
Hmmm it's a honed stock tb painted black... I'll give them credit there dual bores are nice .. Goanna be very hard to see gains on a NA setup to justify the price..

SlowA$$5.0

Banned
Reaction score
I'm still confused why people are thinking that this expensive throttle body is going to give them 25 rwtq when it's only 2mm over stock.

Now, I'll save some responses:

But its more about the design than the size.
Its the same design as stock. Just port and polish your stock TB and you will save some cash and have almost identical results.

Edit:
L&M, why don't you just sell your 82mm blades for $20.00

RDK

forum member
Reaction score
Does another company make the TB for L&M?

Last edited:

RDK

forum member
Reaction score
Black diamond makes a TB for the 2011 5.0 .. but its private labeled, so is there another TB out ? besides BBK

Whocares05050

forum member
Reaction score
If some shop wants to send me the TB ill dyno the car, install the TB on the dyno, and redyno. before and after. Im keeping the TB though...lol

Or, ill do the before and after for you guys if you all chip in for the dyno fee. lmao..

Im tryin here. :crazy:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back