Laps day at Autobahn

Laga

Reaction score
Anybody going to the Laps Track Day at Autobahn on 6/1? I’m really thinking of going if weather forecast holds out.

JJ427R

Reaction score
Surprises me that event is going as the Northwoods Shelby event there June 6-7 was cancelled, as of 5/19/20 (email from Northwoods) State of IL was not allowing Autobahn to hold events for 30 days, you may want to double check to be sure it is on.

If interested next scheduled Northwoods event is Road America July 4th weekend.

Last edited:

Laga

Reaction score
Surprises me that event is going as the Northwoods Shelby event there June 6-7 was cancelled, as of 5/19/20 (email from Northwoods) State of IL was not allowing Autobahn to hold events for 30 days, you may want to double check to be sure it is on.

If interested next scheduled Northwoods event is Road America July 4th weekend.
Just got email saying it’s going to happen. I registered today. 56 people so far. Most of Illinois is opening this Saturday. Rt66 “Race Your Ride” is still on schedule for 6/5. Even my golf league is resuming next week.

JJ427R

Reaction score
That is good news, have a great day at the track. Makes me wonder though why Northwoods had to cancel? I was not signed up but I'm looking forward to Road America in July.

I also see Road America is advertising the Weathertech Chicago Region SCCA June Sprints June 12-14 and you can buy tickets. They are also advertising camping there.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back