Lets get this topic going. Detailing

GDCracing

Reaction score
I figured there would be a lot of threads in this category. :idea:
Anyways, I'm interested in what you guys are using to keep these babies clean. I've been using a product called Adam's Polishes for a while now. Absolutely love the stuff. Wondering what other peoples experiences are with different lines.
Or, is there a detail shop people take there cars in the Atlanta area that does amazing work. I know of a shop in Buford that deals with a lot of extremely high end/ rare stuff.

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
I figured there would be a lot of threads in this category.

That is quite the understatement. Adams and Chemical Guys are pretty close to each other in regards to quality with Adams being more expensive. I've personally never used Adams but have quite a bit of CG products on hand. They're good, but their lineup of products has a lot of redundancy. They make like 10 different car soaps, claiming a large difference between all of them....

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
I figured there would be a lot of threads in this category. :idea:
Anyways, I'm interested in what you guys are using to keep these babies clean. I've been using a product called Adam's Polishes for a while now. Absolutely love the stuff. Wondering what other peoples experiences are with different lines.
Or, is there a detail shop people take there cars in the Atlanta area that does amazing work. I know of a shop in Buford that deals with a lot of extremely high end/ rare stuff.

There is a tons of products carpro, menzerna, auto finesse, sonax, HD, chemical guys, OPT, scholls, and a few others. You can PM moddedmach on here he does great work and is in the ATL area.

Here is his website
http://www.detailedreflectionsatl.com

GDCracing

Reaction score
Thank you stkjock. Read the 3 links at the bottom. All of it is noted. My bad. Going through the top link now.

ModdedMach

Detailer of shiny things.
Reaction score
GDC, if youre looking to get your car detailed, i can help you out. Just really depends on what you want done and what you are looking to spend.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back