Line lock and ABS

OhhFiveGt

forum member
Reaction score
I think I got it figured out I rebleed the whole system and the abs pump itself and now it seems to be holding I think some air got trapped in the pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
I think I got it figured out I rebleed the whole system and the abs pump itself and now it seems to be holding I think some air got trapped in the pump

When I did mine I had to get a pneumatic bleeder, especially because I did it all by myself with nobody to push in the brake. When the system is cracked open before the ABS unit it can be a real PITA to properly bleed the system afterwards. Line locks that are installed post the ABS unit don't require as much effort.

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
when I did mine The fluid in the system was old, so I just bled until I saw new fluid comming out. Guess that's why I never saw that problem.

OhhFiveGt

forum member
Reaction score
When I did mine I had to get a pneumatic bleeder, especially because I did it all by myself with nobody to push in the brake. When the system is cracked open before the ABS unit it can be a real PITA to properly bleed the system afterwards. Line locks that are installed post the ABS unit don't require as much effort.

That's what I had to use also. Regular bleeding I wasn't seeing a single bit of air or anything seemed fine. I hooked up the vacuum bleeder and it forced out a decent amount of air so I have to assume it was trapped in the pump.

I'm just happy it's figured out now this was killing me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back