Livernois Stage 2 Head Flow?

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
woo woo now...before we go and run behind closed doors I want to hear about this. You guys come on the forums to boast your accomplishments so it is only fair to hear your failures. I for one sure would be interested in hearing this....espceially if it has to do anything with the title of this thread.

Since he is not a customer of ours, I'm not sure what he is referring to. As far as me "screwing around" on the internet, my job consists of online sales and our website. I'm online pretty much all day.

Our employees are human and no human is perfect. If someone has a problem with a product and the problem was caused by our workmanship, we do whatever we can to take care of the customer and stand behind our product.

I'd like to hear of a shop that has made every customer 100% happy. It's not possible, but we strive to make everyone as happy as we possibly can. I think it shows by the volume of work currently in our shop. We have cars from all over the country and out of the country. We also build and sell private label product to shops around the world.

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
You guys come on the forums to boast your accomplishments so it is only fair to hear your failures. I for one sure would be interested in hearing this....espceially if it has to do anything with the title of this thread.

Do you really think that companies (even larger than ours) don't have some issues? I can tell you that we've purchased heads and other products from big name companies that have issues. Right now, we have a trans in here that arrived yesterday from a big name vendor and prior to installing it in the car we noticed it had several visual issues and teeth ground down on the input shaft. Did we come on here as soon as we saw it to bash that vendor? NO! We called them and they asked for photos and will make it right.

This should be interesting...anything you care to share or is your car hostage?

It seems you have something against us, because looking at your previous posts, several of them are in threads pertaining to us or our products.

-Rick

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Back and F1, if you guys have issues with them, ( or any company ) then plain out tell them what the issue is.

Threatening "a shitstorm is coming" helps exactly zero. I've never used Livernois before but regardless of which company it is, your method is somewhat lacking to say the least. Post up factual info that they can try and fix if there is a legit issue.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
I have a tr6060, about 2800-3K.

14.9 seconds... I think I had the worst power to weight ratio car to actuall hit 130 at Hennessey that day! Bit of a crosswind, but took forever... when I heard the drift box beep, I had to hit the brakes hard, lost, again till they went, again, and TURN (.7G turn that was recorded) to keep from eating the guard at the end of the track. There were some s/c cars there, etc that didnt reach the GPS 130 (speedo reads about 145ish).

Slow, but I got there!

What blows my mind is the cars like the TT Gallardo's that can do 60-130 in 4.5 seconds or under.....

Back@itagain

forum member
Reaction score
Do you really think that companies (even larger than ours) don't have some issues? I can tell you that we've purchased heads and other products from big name companies that have issues. Right now, we have a trans in here that arrived yesterday from a big name vendor and prior to installing it in the car we noticed it had several visual issues and teeth ground down on the input shaft. Did we come on here as soon as we saw it to bash that vendor? NO! We called them and they asked for photos and will make it right.

In this you are correct Rick. I expect companies to have issues and the true mark of their character is how they handle these issues and treat their customers. Based on my personal experience, you guys do a hell of a good job at that on the internet. I would prefer not to recount all the details of my experience with your shop at this point in time as it is not my objective.

It seems you have something against us, because looking at your previous posts, several of them are in threads pertaining to us or our products.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe you are in part basing this response off of these:

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php/166428-06-GT-running-bad-on-Start-up-OK-warm

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php/169844-4000-and-a-year-and-SD-Wheeler-gives-me

In light of current events, these threads regarding customer service have been started by other forum members and make for the appropriate arena in which these issues can be discussed. You know as well as I do, I haven't said one thing that wasn't true here and I think I would be well with in my right to fully elaborate on the events that have transpired during the +/- 32 weeks Livernois has been in possession of my vehicle to complete an “off the shelf” build. Again, that is not my objective. I am interested to know what other peoples experiences have been with your shop so that I may compare. I would hope this is not industry standard but if it is...asi es la vida!

You have my number and I encourage you to contact me if you feel this needs further discussion. I have attempted to contact Andy, Dan and Mike on numerous occasions via email, text and telephone to no avail. At this time I have come to my conclusions and simply look forward to the return of my vehicle in a satisfactory condition.

Back@itagain

forum member
Reaction score
Back and F1, if you guys have issues with them, ( or any company ) then plain out tell them what the issue is.

Threatening "a shitstorm is coming" helps exactly zero. I've never used Livernois before but regardless of which company it is, your method is somewhat lacking to say the least. Post up factual info that they can try and fix if there is a legit issue.

I have not made a single threat and believe you have misquoted. I do agree with Rick that not all the intimate details need to be put into a public forum until all other avenues have been exhausted. I have about exhausted these...

mike@livernois

Official Vendor
Reaction score
You have my number and I encourage you to contact me if you feel this needs further discussion. I have attempted to contact Andy, Dan and Mike on numerous occasions via email, text and telephone to no avail. At this time I have come to my conclusions and simply look forward to the return of my vehicle in a satisfactory condition.

Saw my name up there and was curious as to what I might have missed. Was this a phone call, email. etc? I like to think I do a decent job of returning customer calls/emails. If I missed something though please let me know. Call me at the shop, or email. Not sure exactly what help I might be able to provide if its a vehicle job since I'm not actively involved in those but I may be able to help.

Thanks
Mike

Back@itagain

forum member
Reaction score
Apology to Dan Millen and Livernois

In light of current events, these threads regarding customer service have been started by other forum members and make for the appropriate arena in which these issues can be discussed. You know as well as I do, I haven't said one thing that wasn't true here and I think I would be well with in my right to fully elaborate on the events that have transpired during the +/- 32 weeks Livernois has been in possession of my vehicle to complete an “off the shelf” build. Again, that is not my objective. I am interested to know what other peoples experiences have been with your shop so that I may compare. I would hope this is not industry standard but if it is...asi es la vida!

I have to give credit to the guys at Livernois, and specifically Dan Millen. Since the above posting, Dan called and I think we have resolved the issues. We both expressed our concerns/problems and finally reached an agreable resolution. I must apologize as I have spoken out of turn as I was reminded of earlier conversation and an agreement regarding the timelines of this project. There were additonal issues which we addressed and unfortunately, I was not made aware of corrections made to resolve problems with my vehicle prior the last posting.

Thanks Dan for reaching out.

Brian

Dan Millen

Reaction score
I have to give credit to the guys at Livernois, and specifically Dan Millen. Since the above posting, Dan called and I think we have resolved the issues. We both expressed our concerns/problems and finally reached an agreable resolution. I must apologize as I have spoken out of turn as I was reminded of earlier conversation and an agreement regarding the timelines of this project. There were additonal issues which we addressed and unfortunately, I was not made aware of corrections made to resolve problems with my vehicle prior the last posting.

Thanks Dan for reaching out.

Brian

Thanks Brian

:highfive:

Dan

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For the record - I had several issues with Livernois when doing the 3R heads for me and it was a PIA.

HOWEVER - you don't see me bash livernois or jump in any threads where people are because I will tell you even though I did get the run around a few times (99% because employees at Livernois weren't communicating) I did receive customer service at every request.

The problem at the time was there wasn't much customer service to give cause Peter didn't know what Paul was doing scenario but they NEVER ONCE did not stand behind their product or attempt to make things right and that means something - believe me.

They had some internal issues and I hope they have worked those out but despite their internal issues, they never left me high and dry or ripped me off in any kind of way and kept at it until I was satisfied and that says something in this business, again - believe me.

I have said many times in the past and I will say it again - it's not the service you get from a company when everything goes good that matters at all - it's the service and attention you get when things go WRONG that matters and things go wrong A LOT at every shop. You will always here about the successes on the internet but rarely the failures but, believe me, every shop/vendor has them.

Back