Lowered On 20's? Post Your Pics!

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
61e99e1f-3959-bebb.jpg

Any body suggest a good reasonable priced tire? Im in need of at least 2 new tires.

Hankook V12 evo

Got good ratings and isnt over priced
Plus if you buy 4 before the end of the month they have $80 rebate

http://www.caranddriver.com/comparisons/hankook-ventus-v12-evo-page-10
I juts got a set and will have them installed after the show this weekend

Last edited:

DRock

Reaction score
Very nice. Starting to seriously consider changing from my coil overs to Air lift. is it possible to have the airbags retrofitted onto say, Koni yellow struts?

yea im pretty sure thats how a lot of the old euro cars do it, since none of the companies usually have kits for them. Google universal airbag kit and you will see.

08 Vapor

forum member
Reaction score
That thing is so low that it actually looks like the windshield is chopped. Sick!

javdog07c/s

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pictures Rob I was going to post the same ones, Jeremy thanks for posting pictures of my car, thanks guys for the compliments, I was lucky enough to buy the Alcoas before they jacked up the price and I think I bought the last set

Rod

forum member
Reaction score
attachment.php

TSW Strip

Attachments

• edited mustang.jpg
    edited mustang.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 717

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
Would love to see more of the TSW Strip wheels on your car. I think these look great on the S197s. I've only seen 1 Mustang with these on it. Take some pics a little further away on flat ground...and lower that car man!!!

Lookin good!

Rod

forum member
Reaction score
Would love to see more of the TSW Strip wheels on your car. I think these look great on the S197s. I've only seen 1 Mustang with these on it. Take some pics a little further away on flat ground...and lower that car man!!!

Lookin good!

Thanks. Although i would love to lower it, we have alot of dips in this town and it already scrapes no matter how slow i go. I think if i lower it any i will rip my front bumper off.

Cobra Drifter

Carbon Driven™
Reaction score
Thanks. Although i would love to lower it, we have alot of dips in this town and it already scrapes no matter how slow i go. I think if i lower it any i will rip my front bumper off.
Easily solved with an Air Lift air bag suspension system ;)

DRock

Reaction score

0c7a1ca5.jpg

DRock

Reaction score
Ok. The roads are horrible where i live.
So this might come off as an as but I posted that pic because the thread is LOWERED ON 20s and you posted a stock height car. Sorry.

But the wheels do look cool!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back