Lowered On 20's? Post Your Pics!

her name is ponie

forum member
Reaction score
39.gif
.... So you choose to make it look like shit? Because I see this...
stock-vector-stinky-pile-of-poop-with-two-flies-vector-illustration-95866750.jpg

It's something different, doesn't mean it looks like poop. Not every one wants to sit on deep dish bullits

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's something different, doesn't mean it looks like poop. Not every one wants to sit on deep dish bullits

If the wheels were an offset to put them under the car I would not see poop.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, looks good with wheels that have too little offset. It looks like a mistake was made when the order for wheels went out.

Different does not always equal good.

duggyb

Parts For Sale Lurker....
Reaction score
If the wheels were an offset to put them under the car I would not see poop.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, looks good with wheels that have too little offset. It looks like a mistake was made when the order for wheels went out.

Different does not always equal good.

Yeah well as its been said before. I guess its all a matter of opinions. I could list a post 20 pages deep of cars that look good with lower offset wheels. and people would disagree.

People have been doing high and "in my opinion" horrible offset wheels for ages on these cars and I am sick of it.

These wheels don't at all hinder the performance of the vehicle(other than your weight, which is pretty much any 20x10. And they look better than everyone with .5 inch dished bullets. Or GTs with GT500 wheels or any other typical mustang wheel...."in my opinion"

Its so bad that any wheel found on a mustang lots is referred to AS a mustang wheel outside of the mustang community. Even when its on other cars. People especially in the import scene just refer to them as mustang reps.

I did not want this. so I chose an aggressive offset wheel that only one other person has put on a mustang. which is Devin2589 on here I think.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
I think it looks sick, but instead of a mustang rep, this guy puts a dodge rep. Special car? Yes. Special wheel? No.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I personally hate the whole stretched look. To me it just seems like you were to cheap to buy the correct size tires for your car so you had to stretch them to make them fit.

duggyb

Parts For Sale Lurker....
Reaction score
I personally hate the whole stretched look. To me it just seems like you were to cheap to buy the correct size tires for your car so you had to stretch them to make them fit.

Yes this is precisely what I did with $340 per tire Nitto Invo Rears and $380 per tire Yokohoma Advan Fronts.

I actually purchased more expensive tires based on how they stretch nice(The Invos)

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
ooooh, that is sexy, sublime! Love the brushed aluminum on the white. Good choice!

her name is ponie

forum member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back