Lowered On 20's? Post Your Pics!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Rear3_zps6290f6b2.jpg

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Wheels come in on Monday, I ordered them the same hour I took delivery of the car. going on an install binge on my day off tom

Nice, I'll be on the look out for pictures. I'm all hyped up because of the s550 news and now some new stuff on your end.. Lol. If only I had money to mod mine right now... I need coilovers.. Bad.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
I cant wait to whore this thread up tomorrow lol. some beautiful cars in here. love all the new wheel setups

haha, me too. Wheels come in tomorrow, tires are already here waiting for them. Hope UPS comes early.

I'm lacking the coilover delivery though :( :(

I'd like to see some more 20's and sportlines pics, thinking of switching to them since coilovers are out of reach for now.

Wicked5.O

'Stang Noob
Reaction score
Man that Shelby vert is perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Here is a few of mine with the new wheels on it. 20x9 and 20x10.5 Avant Garde M550 in satin silver. Wrapped in Nitto INVO's 255 front and 295 rear. It's on K springs.

jays86lx

Reaction score
Just lowered mine over the last weekend.

I post more when I can get clean and detailed. Right now it is sitting on 20x8.5 all around Foose nitrous wheels with SVE lowering springs. Though I like the wheels I just think something different would get it looking a lot better.

Attachments

• 05Stang.jpg
    05Stang.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 51

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back