lowering?!

DKO

Shut up and die!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
MOC I did the FRPP drop without a panhard bar for quite a while. Pretty much until I found one used in the for-sale section. As others said, with stock wheels it's hardly noticable. You'll see it if you look for it, but others wont even notice. I now have an adj UCA and an aluminum DS on the way, and if you have that sort of thing, yes you need the adj PHB, but you can get by without it for quite a while. I noticed no abnormal tire wear or adverse effects on steering or handling. However once the PHB was on and adjusted correctly it seemed that the rear end grabbed quite a bit better.

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
MOC I did the FRPP drop without a panhard bar for quite a while. Pretty much until I found one used in the for-sale section. As others said, with stock wheels it's hardly noticable. You'll see it if you look for it, but others wont even notice. I now have an adj UCA and an aluminum DS on the way, and if you have that sort of thing, yes you need the adj PHB, but you can get by without it for quite a while. I noticed no abnormal tire wear or adverse effects on steering or handling. However once the PHB was on and adjusted correctly it seemed that the rear end grabbed quite a bit better.
thank you! you pretty much answered everything i was wanting to know

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
fwiw...adding hard parts, like an adj panhard, or lca's or uca's with solid mounts rather than poly...all of those things will add to nvh, and, if you do get an alum ds that has any vibe at all, it'll be worse with the hard parts also, as they'll be transmitted to the body of the car

i ran my alum ds with the stock panhard and the adj panhard with solid ends just trying different combos when i was having vibe problems

everyone is opining here, so what it really amounts to is your personal preference, imho, for the most part

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back