MAGNUM Transmissions are now shipping!

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Tommy,

Just checking to make sure you still have stock on these and they are not back order?

Anyone have any reviews yet? I'm looking at the full kit with the RST and spec steel flywheel for my TT 09 GT with goals at 600RWHP.

Dave

I have to check the exact status as it changes daily. I know for sure our guy has the 2.66 1st gear ones. He had 1 2.97 left at the beginning of the week with more on the next batch coming through. We've used the trans for over a year and it is worth every penny!

jafo111

Reaction score
Tommy,

Yes, I'm looking for the 2.97 version. Let me know if you still have one and if not then when.

Dave

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Tommy,

Yes, I'm looking for the 2.97 version. Let me know if you still have one and if not then when.

Dave

As of 9:30am this morning my supplier has 1 2.97 1st gear style left. Then it will be a few weeks to get those but they are on order.

Bad Boss 302

Reaction score
Tommy,

You say this is an updated T56 and not related to the old T56? Has anyone else been using this new model like the Camero or Challenger boys? Also, what's the warranty on this box?
So far this sounds like god send for us MT82 people.

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Tommy,

You say this is an updated T56 and not related to the old T56? Has anyone else been using this new model like the Camero or Challenger boys? Also, what's the warranty on this box?

It's a T56 in theroy but I can tell you it doesn't shift like an 03 Cobra if you've ever driven one of those POS T56's lol. I owned 1 for 5 years. It shifts more like a Vette Smooth. The Magnum transmission have been out for awhile it was just nailing down the tail housing and speedo stuff for the newer cars that was holding up the progress. I'll look into the warranty on it and get back to you guys

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Tommy,

The word we're getting from Tremec is it has a 90 day warranty like all of their transmissions. If we hear any different we'll let everyone know. We ran this trans out of the box for over a year now in Justin's car making 800rwhp and now 1035rwhp

GoT midlife CS

Reaction score
How is the speedo programming coming along for '11+ guys?

Apparently pretty well, as I just heard that mine is working like a charm, Justin explained some of it to me, but all I really heard was "bla bla tune, bla bla gear ratios, bla bla skip shift, she's ready for pick-up.:rock: If I can get out of here soon, I will pick up the car this evening, If not, first thing tomorrow.

tommygodfrey

JPC Sales & Tech
Reaction score
Apparently pretty well, as I just heard that mine is working like a charm, Justin explained some of it to me, but all I really heard was "bla bla tune, bla bla gear ratios, bla bla skip shift, she's ready for pick-up.:rock: If I can get out of here soon, I will pick up the car this evening, If not, first thing tomorrow.

Nice and Clean :)
IMAG0547.jpg

Not the clearest pic lol. But 1700rpms @ 65mph and 2000rpms @ 80mph with the 2.97 1st gear trans .62 6th : Car has 3.31's.

IMAG0545.jpg

GoT midlife CS

Reaction score
Nice and Clean :)

Not the clearest pic lol. But 1700rpms @ 65mph and 2000rpms @ 80mph with the 2.97 1st gear trans .62 6th : Car has 3.31's.

Tommy, everything I was hoping to get from this swap has been far exceeded. I havn't had a smile like this on my face since I drove home after my e-force was installed. Thank you guys a ton, it truely is awesome.

Oh yeah, and it's closer to 78 @ 2000 rpm in 6th gear, but whose really keeping track, third gear is much more fun at 78 anyway.

Last edited:

Grimace427

Hellhound
Reaction score
Tommy, everything I was hoping to get from this swap has been far exceeded. I havn't had a smile like this on my face since I drove home after my e-force was installed. Thank you guys a ton, it truely is awesome.

Oh yeah, and it's closer to 78 @ 2000 rpm in 6th gear, but whose really keeping track, third gear is much more fun at 78 anyway.

Not as much fun as 5th gear at 7,000rpm...:crazy:

GoT midlife CS

Reaction score
Tommy, I tapped the old shift boot retainer so it would fit the M12 1.75 shifter. It's really looking good, and damn if it doesn't shift 100 times better than it looks.

shifter.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back