Matco 6s toolbox

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a year and a half old Matco 6s model 6228RX that I would like to sell. It is in good condition except for a spot on the back where the paint is gone, it's about 2" tall by 4" wide and some minor scratches here and there from everyday use. The spot on the back was there since he rolled it off the tool truck, there were staples in the carpet behind where he strapped the box down at and the back and forth on the truck took the paint off. I took my bigger box into work since I don't do that much work on the side anymore and don't need two big boxes. I recently bought a stainless top but haven't put it on and it comes with a new Matco cover. $4000 picked up in Quincy, IL. Roll cart not included :)

2012-07-21_05-49-45_16.jpg

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I put the 2"x4" to describe the scratch on the back, it's not that big but wanted to let people know it's there. I need to take a pic of it and post it. The box listed for over 9k new so this is a pretty good deal for someone.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd love to have that box. Its the same series as the one I had stolen. Did you do the standing in the drawer test? Lol.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I haven't with this one but I have with my snappy, it's the only way I can see in the top of it lol

svtadam27

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, killer price. The old lady would kill me if I had another one in the garage and I have no more room at work. Glws can't believe someone hasn't jumped on this.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back