McLeod Group Buy!

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
From who?!?!?

My fuse is already fucking lit on this as it is, don't een tell me you ordered it from amped. Was it for a 10 spline or 26 spline?

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
Blacknite has his finger on the detonator button. He did NOT get an rst, nor did he get it from amped. He got it from another vendor that happened to have that clutch in stock.

I'm not trying to flame blacknite here, but dude, people are already pissed enough that mcleod screwed up, no need to wind any one up more by vague posting!!

The amped guys are all over this and takin care of business! No worries.

blacknlte

Reaction score
Wasnt trying to get anyone pissed off, i was saying that i got my setup dropped shipped from McLeod. Just trying to shead some light on whatever the mess up with them was by let everyone know that i got mine

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
The mess up was involving the parts to build RST clutches, from what I understand the RXT clutches are not a problem.

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
If he's your boy then he'll understand, if not.. I guess the only thing ya can do is send him to this thread.

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeff (slow pony). Call me. 904-759-1447. If any one has any other questions please call me as well.

Thanks guys
Tom

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I'm in need of a clutch, not more calls. I'm at work right now and can't take calls any way.

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will continue to call. Thank you. And if anyone else would like to know what is going on please call me.

Thanks guys

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
Clutches shipping early next week

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
Every body FREEZE!!!!

I'm NOT pissed at amped or how there handleing this. I'm pissed at mcleod, and the situation they caused! After calling them a few times, I've established that there products are good, but the left hand doesn't know the right hand exists.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back