McLeod Group Buy!

RRRoamer

Reaction score
I would be interested in the RST if the price is right. My through out bearing is starting to die and there is no WAY I am going to split the tranny without replacing the clutch at 60k miles!

RRRoamer

Reaction score
AJ,

You email is full! Please clean it out so we can sen you MORE PMs!

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
cleaned and PM sent

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
Pm me a price on the RST. I'm going to be building my shortblock real soon and installing the clutch with the block out of the car would much easier. Thanks.

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
Do you have a tracking number on this? Has it shipped yet? I was under the impression that these were readily available, and ready to ship, other wise it was not worth the savings for me to buy it from you. I'm pretty sure I made that quite clear. Let me know what's going on with these and when I can expect to have it.

Jeff

AJ

Reaction score
Do you have a tracking number on this? Has it shipped yet? I was under the impression that these were readily available, and ready to ship, other wise it was not worth the savings for me to buy it from you. I'm pretty sure I made that quite clear. Let me know what's going on with these and when I can expect to have it.

Jeff

pm sent

RRRoamer

Reaction score
Did you get the clutches shipped today? If so, are you going to PM everyone with the tracking numbers?

Thanks!

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
Ok........ I'm fucking pissed now. I made it damn clear that I would spend more money else where to have this clutch sooner, I wanted it this weekend. It's now two days after I was told I'd get tracking information, and I have not gotten a tracking number yet. I'm calling Mcleod when they open, and it had better of shipped out! This clutch isn't for me. It's for my good friend, that doesn't do the Internet. I took his money, and ordered him this clutch with the expectation of having it this weekend. I feel like a complete asshole now.

I paypaled you guys on May 26th, and was told they would be shipping right out. I want a tracking number!!!!

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
Update:

By what I understand, these clutches are being drop shipped from mcleod. If that's not the case, then ignore the next part of this message.

I just got off the phone with mcleod.....they have no record of an rst or any other clutch being shipped to my name or address....

Amped better get there asses in here and clear this up.

AJ

Reaction score
Hey sorry I haven't gotten back to anyone yet, as some of you know I had a family emergency yesterday and was out all day. Slopony, who did you talk to at Mcleod?

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
That lady that answered the phone. I will assume that there information is correct as I STILL HAVE NO TRACKING INFO!!!!

I don't want a refund, I don't want shady answers. I want my clutch.

I'm very sorry you had a family emergency. Nothing can be worse than that!!

However, I don't see how that happening yesterday has kept my clutch from being shipped from mcleod.

Do you have a phone number? Or can you clean out your inbox. I would be glad to discuss this in person, or via pm, but as I have no phone number for you and your inbox is always full, I will continue to post my issues to the public.

AJ

Reaction score
Direct contact 305 9030069 contact me asap

Tom

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
SLOPONY said:
Ok........ I'm fucking pissed now. I made it damn clear that I would spend more money else where to have this clutch sooner, I wanted it this weekend. It's now two days after I was told I'd get tracking information, and I have not gotten a tracking number yet. I'm calling Mcleod when they open, and it had better of shipped out! This clutch isn't for me. It's for my good friend, that doesn't do the Internet. I took his money, and ordered him this clutch with the expectation of having it this weekend. I feel like a complete asshole now.

I paypaled you guys on May 26th, and was told they would be shipping right out. I want a tracking number!!!!

I don't know who you spoke to but if u call mcloed and ask for Monica she will have all our info and orders put in. Mcloed just notified us all clutches are on back order till next week. Feel free to verify that yourself. Sorry for the inconvienence

Tom

AJ

Reaction score
Everyone that participated in this group buy please contact me at 305 903 0069

Thanks

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
So back ordered would explain the lack of a tracking number, and the lack of shipping information that Mcleod has on hand for that clutch.

Obviously some one was fed some bull shit some where along the line, and the customers ( me and who ever else ordered them and were promised tracking info by wednesday ) took a huge bite of that shit sandwich.

All i ask for is the truth, and i feel much better.

I am not pointing any fingers at any one as to where the "Shipped out today, and tracking info available tomorrow" story came from........But i assume you can see where that could be frustrating, especially when I ordered this clutch for a 3rd party, and they kind of want to drive there $90,000 paper weight........My friend ship with my buddy isnt on the line, but the situation doesnt make me feel very good.

I can deal with honesty a lot better even if the truth hurts, some times when the band aid (excuse) falls off, it hurts more than the injury!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back