Menscer Struts - CC plate recommendations?

Juxtacomposed Garage

Reaction score
I know this is a weak first post, but haven't been given a good answer from one of multiple vendors including Menscer: What are people running for caster/camber plates? Racecraft race cc plates does list Menscer. I've ran several sets of MM C/C plates on multiple chassis but they weren't sure (yes, surprised me too).

It's a 2010 chassis, but the Menscer are too thick for the stock oem mounts even for mockup.

07 Boss

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of guys use the Maximum Motorsports ones and I think I've seen a few Steeda ones. Personally I have never had the need to use them.

DieHarder

Reaction score
Inexpensive fix if you're lowered - spin the strut bearings 180 deg. I'm lowered about 3/4" - 1" and put my camber at .7 - .8 both sides. Running Roush springs; Bilstein struts/shocks; GT500 strut bearings... If you're not lowered; no need.

Juxtacomposed Garage

Reaction score
Thanks for responses so far. The Menscer/Afco Big Gun uses a 5/8 rather than metric rod. It might "fit" 11-14, but I just don't know. I'll try calling Racecraft Monday as MM didn't seem familiar with this strut.

07 Boss

Reaction score
Well not many people here put $1000 struts on our cars so there might not be that much familiarity with them. Some have put coil overs on there but they usually have the same size strut rod. Personally I used to use the Viking dbl adj (Crusaders?) for my drag set up. Currently have Bilstein HD's for the front and Lakewood 50/50's in the rear. I have not seen anyone use the Menscer coil overs till you.

MrBhp

Reaction score
I'll running QA1 plates on mine.

JC SSP

Reaction score
I am only lowered 1" (Ford Racing "P" Springs) on my 05' GT and .25" (GT500 Springs) on my old RIP 06' GT Convertible, all use Moog camber bolts. Both cars align perfectly within specs and track straight. handle pretty good too, but they both have aftermarket out suspension components.

Also, if you don't mind me asking... why did you select Menscer/Afco Big Gun? How low are you planning on going?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back